1) If you have a broken zipper, fix it with a paper clip
2) In a word document, highlight a section of your essay and press shift-f3 to make the text all in caps or lowercase
3) Save your powerpoint presentation as a powerpoint slideshow (.ppsw) and it will directly open as a slideshow
4) Peppermint simulates your brain and helps with concentration
5) the last life hack is in the picture above.... if it doesn't show up it says: best time to study: brain function 100%: 4am-6am, brain function at 50%: 6am-7:30pm, brain function at 20%: nighttime
DEDICATION: mxliksweed // votes
Hope you find these life hacks easy! :)
Are you excited for school? Comment down below!