- nail polish
- tooth picks
- plastic container
1) Use hot water to fill your container- the hotter the better because once the nail polish touches the water it is going to want to set and heat will slow the process.
2) Pour a couple drops into the water- pour it near the surface of water. (Keeping the bottle close to the water's surface with help the polish stay on top of the water. If you hold the bottle higher the drops will come down with more speed and sink. It's science, or something.)
3) Swirl the polish around in the water with your tooth picks.
4) Dip your mug in the water.
5) Place the mug on a paper towel to dry and you're done!
DIY MARBLED MUG is totally needed for back to school.... you need something to look cute while you are drinking your coffee.... also turns out to always be a cute gift.
Picture/diy found here: http://diycandy.com/2015/04/diy-marbled-mugs-with-nail-polish/