These three warriors

Start from the beginning

Poseidon nodded. "Since we all have agreed with my choice, we should bring our sons here one by one. Once they have a purpose in life they will try to protect their domains from even each other."

~~~~TIME LAPSE CUZ OUT OF IDEAS~~~~

A boy with blond hair and sky blue eyes entered the room, glancing at the sea god and god of the underworld-- then looking back at his dad, Zeus, lord of the skies.

"Jason Grace, we have a proposition for you." said Hades.

The boy-- Jason Grace looked at the god of the underworld.

"What is it?" he asked, eyeing the god of the underworld carefully.

"We would like to grant you permission to live," Hades said, Zeus slightly glaring at him. "If you become the warrior of the Sky that is."

"A warrior.. of the sky?" Jason asked in confusion.

Poseidon nodded. "Yes. A warrior of the sky. We have decided that we have been busy with other matters rather then taking care of our domains-- but a warrior of the Sky will help protect the domains of the sky such as Olympus-- your father's domain." He explained.

Jason took all the information in. A warrior of the Sky protecting Olympus.. Hera could finally stop bothering him since he was protecting Olympus! He wouldn't have to worry about her anymore! And he also could have something to do for once!

Jason's thoughts went back to Reality, then he said three words.

"I'll do it."

~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~~

"Nico di Angelo. Do you accept being a warrior of the Underworld?" asked Zeus.

The son of Hades, Nico, thought for a second, Bianca was with the hunters of Artemis and he didn't really have anything to do but play Mythomagic-- but playing Mythomagic alone was kind of... difficult. He thought for awhile then said his answer.

"I'll do it."

~~~~~~~MORE TIME LAPSE YAY....~~~~~~~

"Perseus Jackson. Will you accept being a warrior of the sea?" Zeus asked.

The boy with sea green eyes thought about it. A warrior of the sea... Helping his father, finally putting his skills to something useful. But if he was a warrior of the sea.. Would there be a warrior for Lord Zeus and Hades too?

"Can I.. ask a question?" Perseus said.

They all nodded.

"Are there any other warriors? Like for the Sky and Underworld?"

The three brothers pondered at the thought. Then they both had a mental conversation that went kind of like this.

'Should we tell him?'

'No! The warriors might fight to protect the domains they are assigned to protect!"

'Then what do we tell him?'

'We tell the next possible thing of course.'

'And that would be?'

'Saying there isn't a warrior of the Sky and Underworld.'

'I'd hate to lie to him but It's the only way...'

The three brothers focused back to the Son of Poseidon.

"There isn't a warrior of the Sky and Underworld. We didn't break the oath like someone..." Hades grumbled.

Poseidon glared at his older brother.

"Well, do you accept our offer to become a warrior of the Sea?" asked Zeus.

Percy looked at his uncle with something sparkling in his eyes.

Hope, excitement, and Happiness.

"Yes. I accept the offer to become a warrior of the Sea!" Percy said quickly.

The three of them nodded.

"You will get your weapons and armor later. Right now report to your assigned domain."

The son of Poseidon nodded quickly before leaving the throne room leaving the three brothers of the big three alone in the throne room.

TO BE UPDATED WHEN 14TH CHAPTER OF "Betrayal" IS OUT!

OK I UPDATED SOMETHING. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS?<3 ILYA BTW. WELL I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ANY STORIES. AND REMEMBER, GUESS MY AGE AND I'LL UPDATE ANY TWO STORIES YOU WANT ME TO! I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX. (:

Your friend,

ApolloTheFirst