- cork board
- paint chips (or scrapbook paper)
- thumb tacks
1) Paint your cork board in any color you want.
2) Cut the paint chips out and number them depending on the number of days in the month. Also, on a piece of card stock or paper write the month on it.
3) Place the month paper on the top of your cork board thumb tacking it on. (Yet again, i made up a word)
4) Using thumb tacks, place your other paint chips onto the wall.
5) Plan out your month, and go on an adventure :)
I actually tried this out, and is kinda of a piece of room decor. Currently, I have no device to take quality photos so I can't show any outcomes of the DIYs. I will get a phone later :)
DEDICATION: LhChAiMgc // votes
PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW if you what DIYs you want to see. I am not quite sure if you want some BACK TO SCHOOL diys to start or not, so tell me if you want like room decor, desk decor, back to school, etc.