The unexpected guest

It was about 8:oo that night when we started the fire. It started off as just Abby an I but we soon got bored so we decided to call up some friends. We called atleast 20 different people but the only one that answered was our best friend Jacob."So whos all coming?". I ask as Abby hangs up the phone. "I think its just Jacob". Abby says just as we hear foot steps and look up to see 3 guys. I noticed that two of the guys were our friends but I didnt recignize the third one. The first guy to walk in was Jacob he was wearing a gray shirt and some black joggers. Next was a kid whos name I learned to be Josh. He was wearing a black shirt and black basketball shorts. Then he walked in. Luke, omg Luke hes just so perfect and amazing in every way sort wait what am I saying he has a gf I cant no I cant. I have to keep my cool I dont want to show that im totally dieing inside over here so im just gonna flirt with Jacob. "Hey Jacob you look cute today" I say with a wink trying to hide my stares at luke."I know I do tf?" Jacob says with a chuckle.Causing us all to laugh. After a little while of standing around and talking we all decided to sit down but we soon notice theres not enough chairs so in attempts to make Luke jealous I sit on Jacobs lap. 20 minutes later Jacob starts complaining that my ass is too boney. So I stand up laughing and soon as I do Luke says something."You know Ive never fucked with you before why dont you come on over here and sit on my lap?"Luke says with a grin on his face. As soon as the words come out of his mouth everyone looks at me and my face instantly goes blushing red."sure". I say with a cheeky smile on my face as I get up and go and sit on his lap. A couple hours go by and im still sitting on his lap and we are just sitting there cuddling while every five seconds Abby says we should date. "I have a gf" Luke says with a look of dissapointment in his eyes."well clearly u dont like her considering your sitting here with your arm around my best friend while your other hand is holding hers" Abby says with a hint of agression and attitude."Just leave it alone"I say with a look of sadness in my eyes after that awkward conversation I decided to just get up and mess around with the ball. Everyone soon joined in and played catch.It eventually started to get cold so I went up and hugged Luke.When I opened my eyes I noticed Abby mouthing something to me. "Kiss him" she mouthed to me.  "Like on the lips?" I mouth back and get a nod from her in response. I give her a look that shows im scared to. She gives me another look that says "Just do it you know you want to". Ok fine I think as I roll my eyes and stand on my tippy toes and lay my lips on Lukes. Fuck. It was amazing like really really amazing its like the world stopped all around me. After a minute I finally took my lips off his and as soon as I met his eyes my face went red and I turned and walked into the shed because thats where everyone was going to hang out. We all hung out there for a while until it got dark and Luke had to leave he kissed me goodbye and everyone went there seprate ways.