Gigi:"You know..."She said making us all turn our attention to her"Its pretty weird to be here..."She said making myself and Y/n look at her confused.

Zayn:"True...we've been here when you and Abel were on tour and it was so quite without you two...it just feels different now that you two are back"He said making Y/n and Abel chuckle.

Abel:"Is that a good or bad thing?"He asked making us all look at them.

Bella:"Good"She said making them chuckle and nod. We continued talking when I looked at Y/n.

Kendall:"Baby you need to get a few things at the store"I said making her nod.

Y/n:"Okay...wrote a list?"She asked making me nod and hand her the page making her take it from me"Alright... I'm gonna go get a few things at the store"She said making everyone nod. The guys woke up and looked at the girls.

Tyler'"We're gonna go and help"He said making them all nod. Y/n pecked my lips and starting walking with the guys making me turn to the girls.

Kendall:"So whats the latest?"I asked wiggling my eyebrows making them laugh.

Bella'"Not much-"She was cut off by someone running towards us making me turn around and see Y/n running towards me and quickly peck my lips again.

Y/n:"Sorry...just needed another one"She said making me blush while the others smirked and laughed.

Hailey:"Do you two ever get enough of each other?"She asked making us shake our heads.

Kendall:"Not really"I blurted out making Y/n chuckle and nod while I blushed and put my head down earning smirks from the girls.

Kylie:"Clearly...."She said making us both blush. She kissed my cheek making me look up and smile.

Y/n:"I'll see you in a bit my love"She said making me hum and peck her lips.

Kendall:"Okay....don't do anything stupid"I said as she walked away hearing a faint chuckle.

Gigi:"I'm guessing you have a few thing to tell us?"She said making me blush and nod.

Y/N POV.

We were driving to the grocery store to get the things Kendall listed for the barbeque when Zayn smirked at me. I looked and saw all the guys smirking at me as I pulled into the parking space. I ignored it and walked into the store which earned a lot of attention.

Abel:"Guessing they don't see celebrities everyday"He said making us chuckle and grab a cart. As we walked we took a few pictures with fans and signed a few autograph's.

Zayn:"So how's things with Kendall?"He asked as a smirk appeared on his face making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Good...."I answered simply grabbing something from the shelf.

Tyga:"How good exactly?"He asked wiggling his eyebrows making me chuckle and push the trolley forward. 

Y/n:"No offense guys...but it feels a little weird talking about this.."I said making them shrug.

Tyler:"We talk about it to you...well not exactly everything but you know what I mean"He rambled on making me sigh.

Y/n:"Its been....crazy"I said making them look at me confused while I grabbed a few rolls.

Abel:"Crazy?"He questioned making me clear my throat and look at them.

Y/n:"Well...I'm pretty you should know"I said making him look confused at the floor.

Zayn:"Help me out a little here?"He asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"Well...I mean you guys know that Kendall missed me and stuff"I said making them nod then smirk.

Tyler:"Oh....."He said wiggling his eyebrows making me chuckle.

Abel:"Wait so you also getting the..well you know-"

Tyga'"Sex...I'm sure you both are"He said making us laugh.

Y/n:"I mean I'm not complaining cause I'd be stupid but damn its like a marathon...."I said making them look at me shocked while Abel nodded.

Abel:"Question.... Everyday since we've been back?"He asked making me nod"EVERYDAY!"He said making me nod and him stare at me shocked.

Y/n:"Sometimes more then once"I mumbled but they heard me.

Zayn:"Woah!"He said shocked as we walked to the till.

Y/n:"Yeah even I was shocked"I said as they were all still shocked.

Abel:"Okay I've been getting it a lot but not everyday....we take a rest you know"He said making me laugh as we carried the packets to the car.

Y/n:"We do to"I said making them laugh.

Tyler:"I'm sure...."He said making us all laugh. We put the packets in the in the car and hooped in.

Tyga:"Didn't know Ken had that in her...."He mumbled as I started the car making me nod.

Y/n:"Same here dude...."I said as we started driving back to my place.

Author's note.

I know its been forever since I updated but school just started here for me and its gonna get harder and I know I said I'll update a lot and I will when I have time but I need you guys to be a little patient with me. I promise to update when I can....

Love you guys💕😘

P.s.50 votes or more.