The hotel room!

(Carter's P.O.V)

Nash and I got the room keys and went to find the girls.There she was.The most beautiful girl in the world. She was standing next to her best friend Jade so I couldnt really tell her how I feel.We walked up to the girls and damn what I want to do to her but I have to keep cool.

"Hey Carter and Nash, did you get the room"Brianna asked.

"Yes we did"I replied.

"We are all sharing a room "Nash said while winking at me and then laughing."Lets go to the room babe"Jade said to Nash .

"Okay"he replied.

They went up to the room while Brianna and I went to the car to chill.

"Carter"She said while I was singing.I thought she wanted me to stop but she just grabbed my hand and told me to keep singing.

"I have a question"I told her.

"Anything for you Carter" she smiled.

"Would you like to go on a date with me"I asked.

"I..."she said but I cut her off by kissing her.

"What I was going to say was that I can't wait"she said biting her lip.I can't believe she said yes.U have to tell Nash. "I know how you and Matt had a thing so thats why I just want to go as friends so we can get to know eachother"I told her pushing her hair behind her ear. "It is really cold "she said leaning her face on my shoulder. "Here have my jacket"I said giving her my jacket ."Thanks Carter"She laughed."Lets head back inside to the room" I told her grabbing her hand.We got to the lobby and I started making out with her.

(Brianna's P.O.V)

Carter started making out with me in the lobby because it was empty. He pushed the elevator button without breaking our intense makeout session. The elevator opened and we walked in still not breaking it.He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.We got to our floor and he stuck his tounge in my mouth.The door room was unlocked so he opened it while still holding me. He threw me on the bed and took of his belt and took off his shirt.He looked at me asking for permission to go further and I nodded.We would of kept going but Nash walked in from the bathroom naked and jade followed behind. Jade smiled and said"Get it girl" but then Carter put his belt back on and remained shirtless.I got under our covers and texted Aveena while Carter took a shower.

A=Aveena B=Brianna

B:Hey

A:Where are you guys?

B:We are at a hotel for the night text you in the morning.love ya xoxo

I got done texting her and Carter came out of the shower and I went in.

Later after my shower.

I got out of tge shower and put on my sweats and a red Magcon hoodie with some slippers.Jade and Nash fell asleep and Carter was falling asleep on my chest so I turned off the lights and went to sleep.