Chapter 26: Sherlyn

"I'll take good care of her," Greyson promised.

"Good, now that I got that off my chest, let's eat!" Zach exclaimed with a smile.

Wow. I can't believe he remembered all that. Looking at him, I knew he wasn't happy. I felt the twinge of heartbreak from him. He faked that smile, I could tell. When I think about it, I haven't seen him smile since he was with me. Maybe he did love me. Do I still love him? He hurt me though and Greyson has been there picking up the pieces.

"Excuse me," Greyson interrupted my thoughts.

He went to the restroom, leaving Zach and I.

"I know you're not okay Zach. You can't fool me," I pointed out as I put my utensils down.

"I'm okay Sherlyn. What makes you think I'm not okay?" He questioned suspiciously.

"Zachary," I threatened.

"How am I supposed to be okay? I love you Sherlyn! You're happy with him so I have to let you go," He finally confessed.

Before I could answer, Greyson came back.

"I have to go to set sweetheart, will you be okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. Break a leg," I smiled.

He threw a twenty on the table and said goodbye to Zach. I sighed as he ran out of the restaurant. It was just us now.

"What do you feel for me?" He asked in a sad tone.

"Zach, you know I care about you but I can't get back together with you. Regardless if Greyson was in the picture or not. You hurt me, Zach. I don't think we would've worked with our schedules anyway. I'm not saying that we're never getting back together, but for now, it's not our time," I confessed.

"When is our time?" he complained sadly. "Cause it seems like God doesn't want us together,"

"God is doing this for his greater plan. Let him do whatever he thinks is right," I told him.

"I love you and I want you to know that if he breaks your heart, I'll be here for you," He sighed.

I didn't know how to answer him. I just took a bite of my pancake. We ate quietly and we ended up splitting the bill. I still had to go back to my apartment to get my stuff. When we walked out, we were still quiet.

"If Greyson left, how are you getting back home?" He questioned me

"Just walk. I mean my place isn't that far," I shrugged as I started heading home.

"No way! I'm gonna get an Uber for both of us. Walking is dangerous," He refused.

Before I could protest, he showed me that the Uber is on its way. I groaned in annoyance as he chuckled.

"You were always so stubborn," He sighed in remembrance.

I shook my head and laughed at all the times I was stubborn. There were times where I was really tired and still editing vlogs and main channel video. He offered to edit for me but I always refused to let him. Or the time I was stressed about messing up while I filmed covers. He would tell me to take a break but I never listened.

"Sherlyn, Uber is here! Let's go," Zach called.

I hopped in and I told him my address. The car ride was kinda fun since our Uber driver played some good music. Once we arrived, I said my goodbyes to both of them. I saw Logan vlogging so I decided to crash it by scaring him. He got scared for sure but he hit me in the process.

"OH MY GOSH SHERLYN!" Logan screamed once he realized it was me.

"I think I'm good," I groaned in pain while I held my face.

"Don't scare me like that!" Logan told me.

"Noted!" I said still holding my face.

"Let's go inside and ice that!" He says and brought me inside.

Once we put ice on it, Logan continuously apologized. Only getting me to repeat that it was okay. Sure, it put a little bruise on my face but nothing that makeup can't fix. I went to my apartment and got all the stuff I needed for today. Logan felt super bad that he hit me so he took me to set.

"Need me to pick you up?" He asked as I got out.

"No, I'm riding with Greyson!" I yelled and ran towards set since I was late.

Bonnie found me and took me straight to my dressing room so I could get dressed and into hair and makeup. After rushing, we got to the set we were filming on. Thankfully today was easy. I looked around for Greyson but found someone else instead.

"Hey, Sherlyn! What are you doing here?" Daniel asked as he ate a muffin from craft service.

"I'm one of the main characters on this show," I answered. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Why Don't We is a guest star for the 15th episode!" He says excitedly.

"Wait, what?" I asked surprised.

"We're singing our song, Nobody Gotta Know, for the homecoming dance scene," He explained.

"Oh, well that isn't till later. We're still shooting the beginning of the 15th episode," I shrugged.

"Sherlyn, we need you," Bonnie called.

I waved goodbye and ran over to the set. We did a bunch of scenes and then we all had to change for the homecoming dance scene. The funny thing is, we were going to a high school gym to film it! My homecoming dress was so pretty, well it's not mine but it was still so beautiful. It was white on the top and mint green on the bottom. I got to wear white converse with it. We all got ready and then went into the cast van. Greyson and I made stupid cute snapchats together while Devyn and Colin took a nap in the back seat. Greyson tweeted like 3 times about me which made a ton of people think we were official.

 Greyson tweeted like 3 times about me which made a ton of people think we were official

Maybe soon, but not just yet...