Chapter 14

I heard a knock at the door, I went to go see who it was, but before I could open it, they had knocked it down.

Great, they couldn't have just picked the lock?

I didn't recognize them, but I knew they were bad. I ran to Asher as fast as possible. Why can't these guys leave us alone, he quit the gang awhile ago now, he even quit smoking for me.

"Asher, we got company." I yell as I run upstairs. "Who is it?" He walked in front of the stairs. "People you do not want to see." I said in a serious tone as stop in front of him, trying to catch my breath. Damn, I'm really out of shape.

"Go get Kylie and meet me out back, I'll be there in 15 minutes, if I'm not there within that time, call the cops." And with that I ran to her room and we snuck out her window, and ended up in the back, which is where he said to meet him.

Ashers pov

I'm tired of fighting, today is where this ends. I don't want Nina getting hurt for all the stupid mistakes tht I've made. She doesn't deserve to live this way, and I don't want her to be running her whole life. I walk down the stairs calmly and approach the guy.

Surprisingly it was the gang leader himself. "Give me what I want or else..." He lifts his gun and points it at my head.

"Or else what?" I said with a smirk plastered on my face. "Or else I kill you." He walks closer to me.

Now's my chance...

I kick him in the spot where the sun don't shine and he dropped the gun. I quickly picked it up and pointed it at him as he pulls another gun out from behind his back.

He fired the first shot and it hit me in my shoulder close to my heart, and I groaned due to the piain, I aimed at him as he attempted to shoot me again, but u was to quick for him. I shot him in the chest, making him fall to the ground.

I ran to back where Kylie and Nina should be. Blood was oozing out of my shoulder, I really needed to get to the hospital before I lose a lot of blood.

"Kylie call the cops." I walk to the passengers seat and sit down. "Nina drive to the hospital." As she starts the car, my vision began to blurr I tried to stay awake, but I couldn't.

Everything that happened I couldn't really tell I opened my eyes every once in a while.

I was in the car. I was in the hospital. I was laying in a bed. Nina was next to me. I was alone in a hospital room. And I fell back asleep.

I finally woke up and Nina was next to me crying. I moved my hands and put it in hers. "I love you." I whisper to her.

"I love you too." She stays crying until she notices that I'm awake. I laugh as she giggles. "They called your parents, they should be here i-." She gets cut off by the door swinging open.

My parents.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Uh- Oh. I can't tell my mom that a gang leader was after me and shot me. "Who's she?" Thank God she changed the subject.

"This is my girlfriend, Nina." I held her hand in my own. "Nice to meet you." My mom holds her hand out to shake. After she did my dad held his hand out to shake.

"So, when are you two having children?" My mom asks as I start to get red like a cherry. "Mom!" I complain as if I were a kid who didn't get the toy they wanted.

"What? I want grandchildren you know. And I  don't want to be an old grandma." She puts her hands on her hips in a sassy mood as Nina giggled.

"We'll leave you two alone now." My dad walks out with my mom. She embarrassed me in front of my girlfriend. That's the ultimate embarrassment you can get.

"I'm sorry about that." I scratch the back of my neck but then regret it remembering that it's hurt.

"It ok. Your mom seems fun." She smiles at the thought. "Um... where's Kylie?" I look around the room, but see nobody.

"She met up with a friend, who offered her a place to stay." Now it's just me and Nina. Finally.

🌹🌹🌹

I gave her a peck on the cheek, but that peck turned into something else. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lowered my hands to her hips and picked her up. I lightly put bed not breaking our kiss. Our kissed become more passionate. And well... what happened next was something else.

💖💖💖

I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading this story! Don't forget to vote! My Bully is almost at the end!

Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes.

Luv you guys!😙😙

Xoxo✌

💖💖💖