1st birthday (Harry)

You walked out the back stairs of yours and Harry's shared house and saw all the decorations and the table set under the roof of the Gazibo, you smiled softly when you saw Harry handing up some decorations, today it was both Harry's and Thalia's birthday. So you were having a party for Tahlia and then later on you were having a dinner for Harry, you walked up to Harry and wrapped your arms around his waist from behind "happy birthday my baby" you said and Harry chuckled "thank you my love, what time are we getting T up, mum said she's coming over around 10, and then all of your friends are coming over with their kids around 1 and are leaving at 3" he said before turning around and picked you up and spinning you around, you squealed and laughed before he sat you back on your feet.

You walked into the kitchen and started making some red velvet pancakes which was Harry's favourite, you got some fruit out before cutting it and putting it in a bowl, you placed everything on the dining room table before you walked upstairs to get Tahlia, you saw that she was awake and playing with a build-a-bear that Harry had given her before he went on tour and it had a recording of him saying "I love you T" it was the cutest thing ever and she was in love with it.

You smiled and she looked up at you before dropping her teddy and reaching up for you, you picked her up and she curled into you "happy birthday baby" you said and walked downstairs, you saw Anne, Robin and Gemma standing there hugging Harry, "oh there's my gorgeous grand baby" Anne said before you walked down and she took Tahlia from your arms "happy birthday Tahlia" she cooed and handed her to Robin who did the same before handing her to Gemma , you all sat at the dining table to have breakfast, Gemma placed Tahlia in her high chair, you sat down next to Harry and across from Anne as you all started to eat.

After breakfast you and Anne set out the food out the back, you walked back inside and Harry was talking to Gemma and Robin so Anne went and joined whilst I got Tahlia ready, I picked her up from her play pen and brought her up to her nursery, I placed her on the change table and got out and outfit to put her into.

Once you got her dressed you went back downstairs to open some presents for Harry and Tahlia, you placed Tahlia on the floor next to Harry, you handed Harry a small box, he unwrapped the gift and opened up the box revealing a gold cross necklace, ...

Once you got her dressed you went back downstairs to open some presents for Harry and Tahlia, you placed Tahlia on the floor next to Harry, you handed Harry a small box, he unwrapped the gift and opened up the box revealing a gold cross necklace, "baby it's beautiful" he said leaning over and pressing a kiss to your lips, you smiled and handed a box to Tahlia "open it up T" you said, she started to pick at the paper and then she ripped it, you had bought Tahlia and Harry matching necklaces, Tahlia's was silver with yours and Harry's names engraved on the back and Harry had Yours and Tahlia's names on the back.

Harry had gotten Tahlia a massive pink teddy bear that was about 6"1 "Harry ph my Gosh" you giggled, you placed Tahlia in your lap and then gave her another box, which was slightly bigger than the other box, she opened the paper and it was a pair of a charm bracelet, it had the British flag on it and the American, it had a 'H' and a '(Y/F/I)(your first initial)'