Jessie's girl (lesbian story) pt 2

"I am going to kill you! I am not even kidding!" Jessie yelled at her so called best friend, Lana. Lana laughed as she walked to her class with Jessie trailing her.

"I don't understand what your problem is Jessie. She is smoking hot. You guys seemed compatible enough." She stopped and turned to look at Jessie who seemed more than a little peeved at her. "You are just over reacting. Probably because you actually found yourself attracted to her." She grinned and continued to walking while Jessie fumbled for the right response behind her. She could practically feel the anger exuding from her and it made her laugh. Jessie had always hated being set up.

"So what if I find her attractive. Everyone in this school does! Including you. So does give me that BS about trying to hook us up. You put me out to dry!" She grunted in frustration. Lana sighed and turned to her friend.

"Alright I am sorry. Are you happy now? Never again will I purposefully set you up with hot girls." She had a smile in her voice and it was visible in her eyes that she thought it was quite amusing. Lana observed her friend. She was actually quite cute when angry. Her blonde brows were drawn together in a frown. Her lips were shiny with lip gloss that showed off the fullness of her mouth. If they hadn't been friends for 15 years she might actually be attracted to her. Her green eyes were undeniably bright and her small nose brought a cuteness to her face and made her look slightly younger than her now 21 years. Even her blonde straight hair added to her beauty. Sure she wasn't sexy and she was pretty short at only 5'2" but she had an appeal to her that drew in everyone. Even if she didn't notice it. Jessie tucked her long hair behind her hair in frustration. Jessie bit her lower lip while waiting for her to say something more and Lana almost had a not so friendly thought about her mouth. She shook the thought out of her head quickly. She grinned at Jessie as she remembered all their years as friends fondly.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?" Jessie asked just as Lana went to walk into her class. Lana smiled and looked around.

"Well. I think you may have someone more important to talk to right now. I will catch you later." She smiled at the frown that meant Jessie was confused. She was so cute when bamboozled. She walked into her class and Jessie had a sudden irrational urge of panic. When she looked down the hall she saw an average height girl with short bobbed black hair and deadly blue eyes that seemed to sparkle with delight anytime her prey would come into sight. Oh god. Jessie's breathing became irregular. The girl smiled that deadly smile and Jessie felt the need to run but she didn't want her to know that she scared the hell out of her. She stood her ground and smiled back.

"Hey there Jessie. What are you up to out in the hall all by yourself?" She smiled as she leaned into the wall next to Jessie with a lazy and yet piqued interest. She tucked her hands into the pockets of her jeans and Jessie tried her hardest not to check her out but she looked damn sexy leaning there with what seemed to be what she reeled everyone in with.

"I was just walking Lana to her class." She smiled weakly at Anna. Jessie felt the need to walk because looking Anna in the eye was having a terrible effect on her nerves. Anna dutifully followed.

"You know. I think that you somehow got the wrong impression of me." She smiled at Jessie. She put her hand on Jessie's shoulder to stop her. She turned her towards her and stuck her hand out. "Start over?" She smiled. "Hi. My name is Anna. I just transferred this semester from USC. Why am I at a community college, you may ask? Well. My parents cut me off when they caught me in bed with my girlfriend. I know. Scandalous. So I moved out and now I live over on the east side with a few of my friends." She smiled and Jessie and Jessie cautiously shook her hand. Jessie smiled at her honesty.

"Nice to meet you Anna. My name is Jessie. I am at a community college because it's much cheaper and I can get my electives out of the way before I transfer to a state school." She looked at her watch. "I have to go." Jessie cursed herself for falling in the same hole she had on Saturday. Why could she not resist Anna? Jessie rushed away from Anna before she could say another word. Anna stood there watching her leave with a smile on her face. Jessie rushed off to a class that she didn't have. She found a secluded corner of the hallway and sat down to wait for Lana to get out of class. She had a plan. She just hoped it would work.