Chapter 10- H

It hadn’t taken long for Harry to regain his strength after they had almost knocked him out, but by the time he was starting to come back to himself, he was already in the middle of being clipped to the fucking metal table again. There was the familiar burn of leather on his skin as he tried to trash.

“I thought you would have learned your lesson by now Harry. You’re not as strong as those restraints,”

“I didn’t fucking hurt anybody. I don’t know what the actual fuck you’re going on about. Please don’t do this again, you have put me through hell and back! I still have fucking nightmares, and I’m still trying to remember, I can’t remember much. I don’t want to go through hell again remembering her and what I did, please,” Harry shouts, his voice bouncing off the stone walls

“You can scream and shout as loud as you want Harry, you know that no one can hear you,”

“Would you just fucking listen to me?”

Harry’s eyes are watering and his mouth is sandpaper dry, his heart hammering in his ears and his head spinning. There’s chuckles around the room and Harry throws his head back, closing his eyes tightly.

Close your eyes and pretend everything is a bad dream. That’s how you’ll get through this.

Harry starts to imagine anything, anything that will take his mind away from the fact he’s about to get tortured and he scrunches his face up, to fight off the tears he can feel building behind his eyelids. He can see her, and she’s so close, almost close enough to touch. She’s smiling at him, that fucking smile that was only for him and her voice is there and Harry can’t help but cry, because she’s gone and all he has left is the vivid memory of what she looks like. He’s trashing against the restrains again, his arms aching after the amount of force he’s using. The leather is too tight, almost cutting off his circulation all together. 

STOP IT.

SHE’S DEAD

FUCKING STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.

It’s all your fucking fault. If you hadn’t have killed her, you could have been married by now. You could have had that fucking family you’ve always wanted. You wouldn’t be in this deadbeat asylum, rotting away with nothing to love.

“Have you got the injection?”

“Yeah, are we going to get started?”

“Not yet, he needs to get a sedative. He’s thrashing around too much,”

“I can’t forget her, I can’t forget her. Please don’t make me forget her. She’s keeping me sane. I may be fucked up, I may hurt people, but I haven’t killed anyone, not since her,” Harry whimpers

“We’re doing this to get you better, the sooner you forget about her, and the sooner you’ll be able to forget everything. You’ll forget about this illness and you’ll be normal,”

“I don’t want to forget her, please. Torture me, kill me. I don’t care, do anything you want just let her stay with me. She’s all I have,”

Harry cries out loud and his eyes spring open as he feels the front of his shirt being cut open. He looks down, eyes wide and alarmed and sweat trickling on his forehead. The leader of this group, stands over Harry, his pointer finger pressed in the centre of his ribcage.

“You murdered people,”

“I didn’t murder anyone here,”

“You strangled your girlfriend. You raped her. You didn’t even love her. You were a heartless monster. You never fucking loved her,” The second man sneers

“TAKE THAT FUCKING BACK. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET OUT THESE FUCKING RESTRAINTS I’LL KILL YOU. I’LL MAKE YOU REGRET THE FACT YOU WERE EVEN BORN,” Harry shouts, veins protruding out his neck

He lets out a gasp as something is jabbed into his arm, and he stares at them, and lays his head back.

“You’re a fucking asshole,” He whispers

The numbness takes over his entire body after a few more seconds, and he can barely move, or speak really. He watches and listens as these fucked up people talk about stabbing him in the chest with this needle. They’re going to stop him from breathing, they’re going to stop his fucking heart for minutes. His brain is going to stop functioning. He’s going to barely remember anything. He feels numb, he’s not crying. He can’t feel any emotion and any trace of Jade in his mind is gone. He’s hoping to god someone has caught on his disappearance this time and for some odd reason, he can’t help but hope a blue eyed boy comes storming into the room.

***************************

*******************************

When they finally inject him right in the chest with a giant needle, he can feel fluids spreading around his chest and heart and he automatically stops breathing. His eyes are open and his body jerks around, trying to find a way to breathe. His mouth opening and closing for air, his throat gasping for it. His lungs and chest and heart ache, from the lack of movement but there’s nothing. He doesn’t know how long it goes for, it seems like forever. He hasn’t felt this horrible since the last time he had been injected. There’s a million things running through his mind, as he can feel the vision disappearing. There’s voices, things people have said and faces. He can’t forget the faces. He doesn’t care if he wakes up and has forgotten everything about himself and has forgotten how to walk, speak and is basically a vegetable. He’ll forget everything, but he can’t forget them. As he tries to gasp one last time, and fails miserably, in the second he blacks out, he sees Jade and the bandage boy.

**************

***********

*****

Air.

He can finally breathe. His eyes shoot open and his chest suddenly feels light. His head is aching and his eyes are dry. He’s gasping for air, trying to get as much as he can. Where the fuck is he? What the fuck is he doing? His arms slightly move, but are still caught up in the restraints. Eventually he’s able to breathe again and his eyes get used to the space around him. The ceiling is dark, with just a single overhead light and the room smells like rust. There’s a single male sitting across from him, and he frowns.

“You’re awake,”

“W-W-Who are you? Where am I?”

“You don’t know who I am? I’m your doctor,”

“I’ve never seen you before,”

“You had a terrible accident, you probably can’t remember much. You’re in a rehabilitation hospital. Do you remember who you are? Why you’re here?”

“I don’t remember anything. I-I’m- what the fuck,”

“Your name is Jake and you’re here because you were in a massive car accident. You should feel better soon. We’ll get you to your room and you can relax for a bit, and then we’ll relay you some information to help you remember who you are,”

“Thanks,”

He closes his eyes, sighing. He feels so drained and tired and he actually falls asleep.

(A/N: THEY'RE LYING TO HIM. THEY'RE MAKING HIM BUILD HIMSELF UP AROUND LIES. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE'S DONE. He can't remember anything. i am so sad and i am so sorry. pls comment, i love you xx)