Later that night...

(Brianna's P.O.V)

We got inside the lobby of the theatre and stood in line to get popcorn, snacks, and sodas.All the girls waited in line while the guys grabbed the seats.Carter decided to stay with us because he was "picky" on what he wanted. The commercials came on right when we got tobour seats.Of course, I sat in the middle of Matt and Carter.It was about 3 minutes into the movie and a scary part came on so Carter put his arm around me to protect me.Everyone looked at Matt because you could tell he was getting jealous. Jade had to go to the bathroom so I went with her so she wouldnt be alone and it was really akward.

"Girl,  why is Matt so jealous of Carter? "Jade asked.

"Idk Matt was the one who said he didn't like me."I said  confused.

We got done using the restroom and we didn't want to watch the movie so we decided to ditch.

"Lets get some frozen yogurt, and text Carter and Nash to come outside."Jade whispered.

"Ok"I replied.

Nash and Carter came outside and couldn't find us at first until Jade said"Get in losers".I was driving and Carter was in shotgun while Jade and Nash were in the back.We went to a hotel so us four could have a nifht alone.The movie was going to end in a half an hour.Nash and Carter were getting the key for our room while Jade and I went to the dining hall.

Sorry this chapter is short ill update later.