Chapter 3: Kizano and Rana

Start from the beginning

The female woke up from her dream when she felt someone shook her shoulder. She looked up to see Osano sighing at the sight of her. "Come on, we have drama class.''

The female didn't believe her ears when he said drama class. Drama as a subject. What? "Wait, drama class?'' The male nodded and dragged her to the class. While the female still couldn't believe her ears.

~at drama room~

Osano and (Y/N) arrived at the room to see everyone was surrounding something or someone. She saw a male, wearing the school uniform with a red thing that usually a prince would wear attached on him. "Next month we'll have a festival. We're going to do a Romeo and Juliet play everyone. I, Kizano Sunobu will be Romeo and my Juliet will be.'' He started to look around the girls, analysing them who'll inherit the role until his gaze landed on the (e/c) orbs.

His index finger was pointed to the female. "You shall be my Juliet. Now shall begin?'' The male reached out his hand to the female. Before she could do anything, the hand was slapped away by the one and only Osano.

"Pick somebody else you jerk or you can be the Juliet. Your hair is long so I'm sure that no one will complain.'' The male glared at the drama king, earning him a chuckle from the purple hair male.

"I simply chose her because she looks talented.'' He gave him a smirk at the angry male. "And it seems you've became her servant, I do think it's interesting. The tsundere Osano finally has someone to train him to be her dog. That's fantastic.''

The orange hair male patient was gone at this moment. He curled his fist about to punch the boy but stopped when he felt someone pulled his sleeve. He looked at the female who shook her head. He clicked his tongue and released his fist. The purple hair male pulled the girl away from the orange hair male. "Let's go. Leave the poor male alone. We'll have some great moment, Juliet.''

-some minutes later-

"YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE THE SIDE CHARACTER WHO DO NOT DO NOTHING MUCH BUT IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THAT, YOU'LL DRAG US TO YOUR LEVEL!"

An old man came and tapped the purple hair male shoulder. "Don't you think you're going too far?'' The old man was meant to scold him but he earned a glare that made him flinch. "Butt out from it you useless teacher.'' He pointed his index finger to the teacher and pressed it to his chest. "If you're not so useless in the first place, I wouldn't have done this.''

The old teacher sulked at the corner of the room. "Don't forget to apply the ice on that burn.'' Yelled Osano at the prop room.

The purple hair man sighed, shook his head at how useless his actors was. He turned his back, walked towards his Juliet. He reached out his hand to her, telling her to accept his hand. "Shall we go practice?'' The female nodded.

The scene started at Juliet's balcony. The female had a sad look at her face as she reached out her hand to the sky, ''O Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo?'' The female wrapped her hand together in prayer as she said, ''Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.''

A deep voice came from the right side of the curtain. One of his hand was on his chest, looking down at the floor with his closed eyes. "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" He looked up to the female and giving her a faint smile.

The female looked down at him with a sad smile. "Tis but thy name that is my enemy-'' before the female could finish her line, the bell rang, signaling for the class to end. She walked off from the stage to see Kizano waiting for her.

"Your acting isn't bad.'' He gave you a warm smile, a smile you'll never see him give to anyone. "I made the right choice. Let's go to class.''

"Okay.'' They held hand together until an orange hair guy interrupted them, seperating the female from the male. "Don't touch her.'' Sparks and lighting were filling both of the male's background.

The female walked pass them to get to her history class, she didn't want to be late to her first history class even though she hates history.

She sat next to Osano and behind Osano was Kizano. The female was talking with Osano and Kizano until the teacher came to her room. Her eyes twitched at the sight of her teacher. He looks like a striper than a teacher. She tugged Osano's sleeve and pressed her lips close to his ears, making Kizano gave a glare to Osano.

"Does that teacher always dress like that?'' The male nodded. "Well, he's a flirt so be careful too.''

Kizano pushed both of them apart. He put his right hand to his chest and the other to his left. "Do not worry Juliet. I'll protect you.''

Osano glared at him. "She doesn't need you.''

"Now, now class. Let's be quiet. It seems there's a new student.'' The brown hair male gave a smile and a wink to the female. "Nice to meet you.'' He put two of his fingers to his lips, he blew them giving you a kiss. Both male besides you were planning how to kill this teacher.

"Shall we begin class?'' Mido gave the students his best sexy male smile, making all the female fangirling except (Y/N) who tried her best not to puke.

"Let's review what we learnt from this book.'' He raised a blue book from hir right hand. "Those who can't answer, I'll give you a kiss.'' He pressed his finger againts his lips and made a wink.

Each student began to asnwer and fainted from his praise, especially female and gay male. Then your turn came. "Now (Y/N), can you explain the Meiji restoration plan?''

The female went silent for she has never learnt Japanese history not to mention she's bad too. She was dead for sure, she doesn't want to receive a kiss from the disgusting male. On that moment, her hero arrived. Her hero raised a hand to help her answer the question, it was her orange male neighbor.

"Ah, do you want to help (Y/N)-san, Najimi-chan?'' The orange hair male gave him a smile and nodded. The teacher knew that the male was playing hero, not wanting for the female to get a kiss from him. "It's a program to restore Japan, Sir. At that moment Japan was poor on economic and education but with that program, they demand for all Japanese people that had gone to study or work across the world to go back to Japan to re-build Japan.''

The teacher closed his blue book and gave him a smile. "That's correct.'' (A/N: actually, idk the detail about the program so if it's wrong don't blame me. It's just that my history teacher told me about it but I kinda forgot) The teacher put his palm to his right cheek and sighed. "That's too bad that I can't give a kiss. I want to give a kiss to you but if I gave it to you then Sunobu-chan will get jealous.''

"KYAAAA~" was the sound that echoed across the room. "NOO!" Both of the male sulked for their pride has vanished. Seeing both of your friends became like this, you felt pity. You stood up from your seat, earning attention from all of your classmate.

"I believe it's wrong for you to say that they have a gay relationship. Do you have any proof that they've been hanging with each other, Sir? Beside Osano has been with me this whole day.'' You pointed your index finger to the sexy male standing a few seat from you. "Your argument is invalid.'' Sounds of the bell could be heard. The female left the room, leaving an impression to the teacher.

"My, she's interesting.''