Chapter Eleven

"You what?" Connor asked, shocked.

"I lov...never mind," Evan said quietly, turning away from Connor. "Forget it, you're not even queer, I'm so stupid for even th-thinking you could ever-"

"Bisexual."

"What?"

"I'm bisexual," Connor stated matter-of-factly. "I'm into girls and guys." He put a hand on Evan's shoulder, pulling him back towards him, closer. "And there's this certain guy that I've had my eye on lately." He took Evan's tear stained face in his hands. "You might know him, a certain Evan Hansen?"

Evan began to blush, a smile crossing his face. "Connor, this is...I really never...you shouldn't-"

"Oh, shut up," Connor whispered, cutting Evan off with a soft, yet passionate kiss. Evan closed his eyes and felt Connor's hands grasp his waist.

Evan pulled away softy. "That was a first," he said with a giggle. Connor smiled. "Well," he said, taking Evan's hand. "Would you like to, maybe, do it again, in a more formal setting? Not that I don't love the bathroom floor, but..."

"No, no, of course, I'd...love to," Evan replied.

"Say, maybe the movies this weekend?"

"Perfect," Evan said, still grinning wide. Connor stood up, extending a hand to help Evan up.

"You know," Connor said as they made their way back into the gym. "I don't think I ever got the chance to tell you how good you look tonight." Evan's face reddened.

"You...you don't look so bad yourself," Evan shyly replied as they proceeded back into the gym. Connor quickly led Evan through the monstrous crowd and into the lobby.  "You wanna get of this place and do something else?" He asked Evan, who nodded eagerly. But then his face fell.

"What about Alana?"

Connor smiled. "It's alright, she knew that I came tonight with, uh, other intentions." He squeezed Evan's hand tightly as they walked out to his car. "Where do you want to go?"

Evan perked up. "We could go back to, uh, to the orchard and maybe, I don't know, just, look at stars? And try not to break more bones," he said with a laugh.

Connor smiled. "There's nowhere else I'd rather go."

sorry this is really short but I didn't wanna leave the cliffhanger for too long lol. better update coming soon