Turned

I was in my room looking at the golden apple. It has been two days since I was released from the hospital. It turns out I came to and fro from consciousness for two months. The doctors said I was a miracle. Bright light came to the room and I looked away. When it stopped I looked and saw the Fates.
I bowed my head. "Lady Fates." I said.
"Perseus you can't deny this now. You must become a god." Clotho I think said.
"I figured that when you appeared." I whisper.
They started chanting in Greek. They then shot beams at me. It felt like my blood is boiling. Ichor is replacing the blood. I open my eyes, that I didn't notice closed. 
"All Hail, Perseus Jackson god of Loyalty, betrayal, Supernatural, Heroes,  swordsmanship, tides and selflessness. Your sacred animal is Pegasus and weapon is Riptide. And Good Luck." They said and flashed off.  I stared at the mirror. I grew to 6'8 a whole four inches. My muscles are more defined. I can even say I'm more sexy. I get dressed in blue jeans with a pollo and high tops.

I go up the stairs

I go up the stairs.
"Charlie I need to go clear things up in New York I'll be back in four days." I called.
"All right be safe." Charlie called. I went on my motorcycle and turned it on. I started heading to New York. When I got to the Empire State Building I grabbed the key and head up to Olympus. When I got up everyone was starring at me. I just walked to the throne room. The gods were arguing. I grew to their size. They stopped.
"How dare you interfere with this meeting." Zeus boomed.
"I dare Uncle. I'm here to clear some things up." I said.
"Who's son are you?" He said angered.
"Well I was Poseidon's but I was disowned in October. The same day I found my girlfriend that I was going to propose to cheat on me. The same day where my mortal family is killed. The one that saved Olympus twice only to be betrayed and thrown away like trash." I said looking at everyone of them. Apollo came off his thrown and gave me a hug. Hestia gave me a hug.
"But you betrayed us you traitor. You created plans to take over Olympus!" Yelled Zeus.
"Uncle you seem to forget my fatal flaw. Does any of you remember my flaw?" I ask.
No one said anything.
"My fatal flaw is Personal Loyalty. I fought two wars for you, I went to Tartarus and protected The Athena spawn. Why would I after all that time go against my flaw that could kill me. Break me. I drew those plans so I could figure out how to strengthen those weak areas. To protect camp. I also went on a quest so I can have Athenas blessing to marry her daughter. Like going to Tartarus wasn't enough, or fighting two wars wasn't enough to prove I was able to protect her." I said.
"When did you get turned into a god and what are your domains?" Asked Apollo.
"This morning. The Fates said I couldn't deny it nor could I run from it. I am the god of Loyalty, betrayal, Supernatural, Heroes,  swordsmanship, tides and selflessness. My sacred animal is a Pegasus and my weapon is Riptide." I said. He gapped at me.
"Those are strong domains." He commented. 
"Yea well I think the Fates were apologizing for sending Vampires in my life that tries to kill my mortal cousin and myself. I was stuck in a hospital for two and a half months because I was kicked in the air and landed on a stick that went through my kidney and all that wonderful crap. The doctors said I was a miracle to survive." I said. He looked at me in shock.
"Anyways I'm just here to warn you. If you hurt my people then I will go to war. I protect those that are innocent. The Fates didn't say I have to follow the ancient laws." I said. I started walking out. I kissed Hestia on the cheek.
"Thank you Hestia for giving me hope." I said. I walk off to the elevator. I go down and hop on my bike. There stood Nico and Thalia. They stared at me. I sigh. I get of and click the remote. I change it to:

"We'll go on get in

"We'll go on get in." I said sitting in the drivers seat. They followed.
"Where have you been?" Said an angry Nico.
"Living with my uncle because everyone betrayed me and my mom and Paul was killed with my unborn sister. My own father disowned me. Annabeth cheated on me with my half brother. And I was turned god this morning. Any more questions?" I asked.
"Did you really betray us and work with Gaea?" Thalia asked.
"My fatal flaw is Personal loyalty. You should know I can't. I won't. I thought of you as siblings. Why would I betray my family." I said. I turned onto the high way.
"Okay what are your domains?" They both ask.
"I am the god of Loyalty, betrayal, Supernatural, Heroes,  swordsmanship, tides and selflessness." I said.
"What does supernatural entail?" Nico asked.
"Vampires, werewolves, shifters, Zombies, monsters, ghosts anything that's not human or regular earth animals." I said.
Nico gapped at me.
"But that cuts into my dads domain." Nico said.
"I didn't pick them nor can I deny the offer as the Fates stood in front of me. I was week at the moment. I just got out of the hospital. I was in the woods running. And a vampire that was mad at me for killing her mate for trying to kill my cousin. So we fought. I was impelled through and through with a stick. Through the kidney and all that. I lost too much blood and I couldn't heal myself. So when Charlie my uncle found me covered in blood barley conscious I was in a coma for two months. The doctors said it was a miracle that I survived." I said.
"So where are you going? And where are you dropping us off at?" Thalia asked.
"I am going to to talk to some of my pupils. You are going to camp." I said.
"But camp was the other side." Thalia said pointing behind her.
"Then I'm sorry for this it's not painful." I said. I flame traveled them to camp. I drove to Mystic falls, Virginia.