Chapter 16

My eyes slowly flutter open due to the sun shining directly on my face. I instantly smile. My body is right up against Dom's with my head resting on his chest. His arms are wrapped around me, while one of my legs is tangled with his.

This is the most comfortable sleeping position in my opinion. I loved the fact that I told Dom to stay on his side, but he didn't. I feel Dom start to wake up, so I close my eyes. I didn't want him to know I was staring.

I instantly feel Dom's lips come in contact with the crown of my head. His lips are warm. I then feel his hand tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I almost shiver when his hand comes in contact with my neck.

"I love you, Letty." Dom whispers.

I freeze. Did I hear him correctly? Dom loves me? I must have been day dreaming about him saying it. I mean that's not possible, right? After about ten minutes, the silence kills me. I slowly flutter my eyes open to meet Dom's.

Was he staring at me this whole time? I blush a little, hoping Dom didn't notice. I smile.

"Good morning." I smile, glancing down at his perfect lips.

A feeling came over me, and all I want is for Dom's lips to be on mine. Dom notices my actions. He slowly leans down to my lips, before I pull him to me. My lips connect with his, sending a tingling sensation down my body.

Not having enough, I push Dom back down onto the bed and climb on top of him. It's like I have no control of what I am doing. My lips connect to his neck, as my hands travel down his bare chest and abs.

My face heats up when I realize he is only in boxers, but that doesn't stop me. I kiss along his jawline before meeting his lips. I bite his lower lip gently, causing him to flip us over. I breath in deeply when I feel that he is turned on by what I was doing.

"Letty, if you don't stop, I won't be able to control myself." Dom's voice is rough as he speaks.

I nod my head slowly as he lays next to me. In a way, I didn't want us to stop. My mind was telling me to stop because I wasn't a hundred percent ready, but my body wanted him. All of him. I have never felt this way before.

I look over at Dom to see him already staring at me. He's smiling.

"What?" I laugh, pulling his body close to me.

"Nothing." he smiles, before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Can I ask you something..."I trail off, not sure if I should ask.

"You can ask me anything." he says, before grabbing my hand to play with it.

"What are we, Dom?"

As soon as that question leaves my lips, I feel dumb. I shouldn't have asked.

"I know what I want." Dom says, glancing at my lips.

At that small gesture, that feeling came back. What is he doing to me? If my sister wasn't in the other room, I would probably take him right then and there.

"And what's that?" I ask, inching my face closer to his face, feeling his breath fan my face.

"For you to be mine. I don't want anyone else to have you, but me. I don't want anyone else's hands touching you if they aren't mine. I want you all to myself." As soon as the last word comes out of his mouth, I press my lips against his forcefully.

Dom quickly reacts, kissing back just as forcefully. I want to be in this moment with Dom forever. I don't want anything to ruin it. I wrap my hands behind his neck, pulling his body flesh against mine. I had this need to be touching every part of his body.