he avoided my piercing gaze and looked down at the floor the whole time not wanting to get into any trouble this time.

-

the teacher set an alarm earlier to let him realize that one of us' detention is already over. glancing at the wall clock, i took my bag without hesitating and slung it over my shoulder normally. "what do you think you're do-" teacher's words got cut off my his alarm.

i smirked bitterly. "okay, you're free to go." the teacher rolled his eyes. i went to yixing's spot and gave him a last dirty look, he looked at me with so much innocence. i know its just how he usually looks like but you just can't get violent with him if he looks you into the eyes.

"oh, detention's yixing's new middle name." i laughed silently before going out of the classroom casually.

-

i stepped out of the hell hole and finally breathing the nice fresh air outside.the school wasn't filled with so much people like just now. "aren't you supposed to be at home?" xiumin's voice interrupted my thoughts out of nowhere.

"you scared me! at least greet me first." i shook my head.

"yah you punk! who are you to yell at me?" xiumin flicked my forehead with his small but strong fingers.

"ouch! chill!" i winced at the temporary pain. "as usual, you shouldn't act surprised, hyung. its another shitty detention." i groaned.

xiumin smirked and tried not to chuckle. "do you know how red your forehead looks right now?"

"well, no!" i glared at him.

"that's why you should think before you speak. lesson learned, don't be stupid." xiumin cocked, taking a sip of his coke. i gulped at the sight of him gulping his coke down his throat, sweat trailing down my forehead.

"someone's so thirsty." xiumin crushed the coke can and threw it into the trash bin from afar.

"that someone's definitely not me. im an independent man i can survive." i cockily said.

"idiot, do you have any cash?" xiumin asked.

"maybe yes, maybe not."

"hajima, let's buy you a drink. i'll pay for you as a hyung...knowing you, you would always forgot where you put your damn wallet." he dragged me along with him to the vending machine.

"gumawo, hyung." i said as he paid me another coke and handed it to me without a word.

"so what's with yixing being in a detention with you? that's surprisingly shocking." xiumin smirked. i almost spat out my coke.

"i dont know, now stop asking me too many questions." i stared at him. "how'd you know?"

"i dont know." xiumin mocked me, making the dumbest face ever. i smacked his arm quite strongly. he flinched and glared at me, flicking my poor sweaty forehead once again.

"mianhe! mianhe! hajima!!" i yelled. shit, my forehead probably looked so red like i've hit a pole. xiumin stopped and laughed by himself. "that's not funny!" xiumin nodded playfully and comforted me.

"so, sehun, there are rumours going around that soon enough there will be a camping activity with partners...as a senior i can guarantee that this is 100% true in fact i lurked around the principal's office with luhan this morning." he whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

"and? i wont be included in this activity anyways." i said.

"you definitely will, trust me. i saw your name in the list...and your partner." he smirked and raised his eyebrows. at that moment, curiosity got the best of me. aish.

"who is it?" i asked, focusing on his upcoming words.

"its- find out sooner! this is gonna end so dramatic." xiumin teased. i begged for him to tell me quickly but he was too stubborn to not tell me...i gave up and endured the curiosity. "oh well, gotta go finish my proj-"

a really attractive guy with nice eyes cut his words off by yelling his name. "MINSEOK AH!!"

"I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME XIUMIN YOU DEERHEAD!!" "aish, jjinja im caught escaping...luhan's calling me gotta go! bye sehun!"

...luhan? i've never heard of him being xiumin's friend after all this time...perhaps a new friend? but he looks so handsome im envious of his looks.

-

honestly, i didn't even know what the hell i was still doing in school...i should've gone home by now. i knew yixing's detention time has ended so i bought him a snack from the vending machine. i thought i had no money left but turns out there was a random $2 somewhere deep inside my bag, since its never organized. somehow i felt bad for yixing, his detention time was too long even i haven't experienced that long enough. he must've been so hungry.

i waited for him infront of the school gate, trying to find any sign of him. i bought 3 snacks for him, i know i shouldn't act so nice towards him only this time but i felt his pity.

"what are you still doing here?" yixing asked blankly.

"don't ask. here." i handed him the snacks.

"what is this for?"

"for you. eat well, yixing." i said, avoiding eye contact so it wouldn't be awkward. i realized his tone was tired and helpless. his tie loosened revealing his chest, his rolled up sleeves and messy hair.

"no sehun, you dont have to do this. im not hungry." he said, giving the snacks back to me but i rejected them.

"are you crazy? you haven't eaten before that long ass detention. i didn't see you touch any food. you can't starve yourself you know that." i said sternly, i was worried for him. "eat well, you're skinny enough don't even try to get skinnier." i said softly. i would've bought him fries or burgers but the canteen was closed.

he just sighed heavily, opened the chips packaging and eating it slowly. "satisfied?" he asked. i smirked and opened the packaging more widely for him. he smiled and grinned, making eye contact with me for sure. "are you always this caring, sehun?"

"n-no...you just looked half dead in the classroom just now. i just did something to make you not look half dead okay im not caring at all." i stammered.

"whatever you say. thank you." he twitched a sweet smile. i tried to keep my poker face steady but he tested me. i smiled too but quickly controlled myself. "i promise i'll eat all these. i'll go now sehun, goodbye."

i didn't say goodbye back. it was never a good idea to say goodbye.