What You Need ~ Part 7 {Bambam FF}

Start from the beginning

"You never gave a chick flick a chance!"

"And I'm not planning to."

"Well it is getting pretty late. I should probably start heading home." You said pretending to yawn and just as you were about crawl out from the fort you felt Bambam hand on yours making you look up at him.

"Don't go."

'Why?"

"My parents aren't going to be home, meaning i'll be bored to death and I need company." Bambam pouts and you rolled your eyes. Of course you didn't want to leave Bambam. You were hoping that Bambam had an excuse for you to stay... And it worked.

"I'm glad your using me from your own advantage," you said grabbing onto his cheek and squeezing it, causing him squint his eyes and you giggled.

"Plus you love me. So you're stuck with me."

You sighed.

"Fine, but let's do something besides watch a movie."

"Like?"

You tried to think of something but before you could, a huge smile spreads across Bambam's face. That smile shouted danger... Should you be scared.

"I have an idea!" Bambam says grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the fort. You were confused but you went along with his plan.

~

"Don't you wonder how it would feel like to go out to space?" Bambam asks as the two of you continued to lay down the blanket looking up at the sky. To be honest you had no idea that Bambam had this in mind, but you weren't complaining either.

"It would be awesome."

"It would be worth the alone time."

You sat up and looked at Bambam. You've noticed that Bambam was always the center of attention. He seemed to enjoy it in public, but every time you two have your talks he seems to be bored of it. He always complained about receiving a bit too much attention and how sometimes he wishes he can get out of it.

"I noticed something.."

Bambams sits up and begins to look at you.

"What have you noticed?"

"I've noticed that every time we have our talks, you always talk about wanting to be alone or having that one true friend... Aren't your friends enough?" You asked and he begins to scratch the back of his neck and then looks at you. Just off of body language you could tell there was something missing.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course,"

"Look. The people I talk to are great... But they don't care about what truly matters. I talk to them about music or movies or anything like that but I can't have a proper conversation about life like I can with you. " Bambam says and your heart began to race.. So Bambam was saying that you're different from the rest... Should you be honored?

"So what you're trying to say is...I'm a true friend?" You asked smirking and he laughs.

"Yes that's why I'm trying to say... I mean haven't you noticed that I been keeping you around as much as I can." You thought about it and you could help but to smile to think that Bambam valued you as a person.

"Nope haven't noticed." You teased and you both began to laugh.

You looked back at the sky and couldn't help but to smile. Even though Bambam sees you as a friend as you see him as much more, you felt pretty special... Bambam actually considered you as a true friend.. At least now you know you weren't wasting your time being his friend.