12 ✗ Fluffy Handcuffs.

Fluffy Handcuffs

I know that I'm coming tonight. You know I'm coming tonight. Don't want to deny it anymore.
~ Ariana Grande

The night was chill, only a swift breeze outside. No heavy winds or showers, just calm as the world slept. It combined immaculately well with the scenery in yours and Justin's bedroom. There were candles lit on all the hard wood furniture, some across the floor, but out of harm's way. You even invested in some rose petals that were now lightly laying on the silk sheets of the bed. The lights were out, and you had soft music in the background; currently playing was Sometimes by Ariana Grande.

You turned, looking at yourself in the mirror. You wore a ruby red lacy set from Victoria Secret with small ribbons woven in the lace around the hemming. You knew Justin had a soft spot for lace and fluff on you. It was almost a fetish. So you planned on using fluff in other ways.

You couldn't wait for Justin to arrive, you were more than sure he was expecting to find you asleep in bed. But little did he know his playboy bunny was still up doing dirty work.

You walked over to the window, looking out to see if Justin had parked up in your driveway. Unfortunately your car was alone. You pulled over the curtains to make it more believable that you were sleeping.

You grabbed the fluffy handcuffs from the night stand and tucked them under Justin's pillow, not long before rearranging the roses and candles on his nightstand.

You wanted this to be perfect for Justin. Especially considering this would be the first time you two would be sharing an intimate moment in such a long time, because of busy schedules and demanding issues.

Not long after you heard the door close. A silent gasp emitted from your lips as your head snapped in the direction of the wide open bedroom door. You scurried over to the music, turning it down a little not wanting to give anything away. You could hear Justin dropping his keys to the table by the front door and your heartbeat increased.

He was coming!

You looked around, unsure of where to be for when Justin walked in.

Should you lie on the bed and try looking sexy?

With every footstep Justin took up the stairs, the faster your heart beat. You scurried for the door, closing it and then hid in the corner.

The quickest thing that came to mind was hiding behind the door and catching Justin from behind. You smoothed out your underwear even though it was the same as it was ten minutes ago, and waited anxiously for Justin.

You hadn't an idea as to why you were so nervous, so you put it down to the long break you had both taken from sex.

Inhaling deeply, you let it out but then stiffened as Justin opened the door. He walked in, no words spoken as he froze. You couldn't see his face because he was on the other side of the door only making you more anxious.

"Y/N?" Justin called out whilst closing the door, his back facing you. You rolled your bottom lip into your mouth as he explored deeper into the bedroom, examining everything. "Y/N?" he called out again and you silently made your way towards him. He almost turned around but stopped as your arms snaked around his torso and your lips brushed against his earlobe, his breath hitching in response.