Chapter Twenty Five.

Zayd's P.O.V.

It was already the day for Aisha and Arjun's wedding day.
I cant believe a whole week passed by with me without seeing Anya.
I mean I saw her in other wedding functions but not at night.
The time we usually have our own time together.

Our relationship was like a secret one, we were suppose to make Arjun jealous but we always did the couple things in private rather in public.

I checked the decoration of the hall once more and then sat on one of the chair to relax a bit.
I have been running around the whole day for the perfection of this day for my sister.
The whole hall is decorated in pink and white carnations.
The floor is decorated in green carpeted giving it a look of grass.

My sister Aisha wanted her wedding to be a garden theme.
Now guess what Arjun is wearing?

Black and yellow stripped suit, to make him look like a bee.
And Aisha will wear a red lehenga, so that she is the rose.
I removed my phone from my Jean pocket and checked my instagram for a while.

I felt his presence sit beside me.
I looked at his side and i couldn't stop my laughter.
"Arjun you look like a bee," i confess laughing hard and catching my stomach.

Arjun rolls his eyes and a faint smile appear on his face too.
He then spoke," well if you are not busy can I have a moment with you?"

"Don't tell me, you've started liking me," i joked.
He held a serious face not laughing at my lame joke and said," its not funny okay? I want to discuss something really very important with you before the wedding."

I nodded and said,"shoot!"

He composed his breaths and finally relieved what was on his chest for a long time from now.

"I know we both disliked each other before. We were like cool from outside but inside? We wanted to rip each other apart."

I smiled and nodded at his statement.

"Well now i don't know much but I know that you still would rip me apart if given a chance," he continued and i nodded.
"And you have all the right afterall, whatever I did to you back in college."

I couldn't believe Arjun accepting his mistakes.
"I never hated for what you did to me but am glad you've changed," i spoke.

He looked at me, nodding his head and said,"yeah! I've changed alot and it's all thanks to Aisha."

"Aisha?" I thought he will say Anya.

But he didn't answered and instead asked me,"you never hated because i bullied you back in college?"

I shook my head and said,"i hate you for what you made Aliza do."
"Aliza!" He tasted the name in his tongue and said,"you still think it was my fault?"

"Well, probably otherwise why would she kill herself?" I stated.
He looked at me and then shaking his head he said,"am not the reason behind her suicide."

"Then?" I peered.
"Its probably her father."

"What are you saying Arjun? Wait! You are drunk?" I asked.
He looked at me rolling his eyes and said," No am not drunk."
"Then stop making your own stories," i stated.

"Am not making stories okay? She jumped off the hostel terrace because she didn't want to hurt your family by getting closer to you," he shouted at me.
"How would she have hurt my family?" I asked with my voice raised a little.

"Because she thought that it was her mum's fault to hurt your dad."

"Her mum? You mean Mrs.Saigal?" I asked.
He denied," she is not their mum, she is their aunt (mother's sister)."

"How the hell do you know so much about it?" I asked curiously.
"I read Aliza's diary after her suicide I went to her room and found this diary," he handed me a scrap book type diary.
On the cover was written Aliza in an italic font.

I passed my hand on its cover feeling each and every word engraved on the cover, reliving those memories I had with Aliza.

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked.

He simply answered,"Because I want you and Anya to sort out your relation."
"But i thought... you.. you liked Anya," i asked.
"Then why am I marrying Aisha? Yes I do like Anya but not more than a friend." He said.

And here is the second reason for breaking up with her.. i thought Arjun had started liking Anya after that punch I got.

"What about that day when you punched me because I kissed Anya on the cheek?" I asked.

"Oh that! I was just being protective of her." He answered truthfully.

I nodded and didn't say anything else.
Arjun stood up patted my shoulder and said before leaving,"do read this diary."