"We're going to have auditions to find out." Will said as Paris smirked, "I'm going to post a sign up sheet later this afternoon." Will said as Finn frowned at his teacher, "Mr. Schue, don't you think this is kind of not our style?" He asked as everyone agreed with Finn but Will shook his head.

"Normally, I'd agree with you, but this is the big time. I think we should listen to Jesse." Sam said as he looked up to Finn and although Paris agreed with him, she still slapped his chest making him groan out in pain as she glared at Sam as the bell rang and she walked out of the room, not looking back.

She passed a sad Becky and a gloomy looking Sue walking away from her and Paris walked towards Becky with a frown, "Hey Becks, what's wrong?" Paris asked as Becky looked up at her with a frown. "Coach just kicked me off the cheer squad." She said and Paris looked at her confused.

"What? Do you know why?" Paris asked as Becky shook her head and Paris frowned, "I'll go talk to her." Paris said as she made her way to Sue's office to see her looking at her blank computer screen with a frown.

"Are you okay, Sue?" Paris asked as she took a seat across from the woman and Sue shook her head no as she continued to look at the blank screen, not saying a word. "Sue, you know you can talk to me, I've always been here for you." Paris said as Sue finally looked at the girl.

"Jean died yesterday."

∆∆∆

"Sue, we brought you some flowers and stuff." Paris said as she, Finn and Kurt walked into her office with sad smiles. They knew what she was going through since everyone in the room lost someone they loved. "We're sorry for your loss." Kurt said as Sue looked at the three with a blank expression.

"Put them over there with the rest. There were more arrangements but I had to throw some out, I'm allergic to pansies." Sue said as she looked at Kurt and Finn, "And I don't mean that as a swipe at either of you." She said as she changed the subject, "So why'd you bother doing this?" She asked as she walked towards the three.

"Buying me these flowers, comforting me after I've actively made your life a living hell and enjoyed doing it? Well at least you two, Paris, not so much." Sue said as Paris looked at her and Kurt started to speak, "We both know what it's like to lose someone really close to you." He said as Finn looked at her awkwardly.

"I sort of do." He said as Paris rolled her eyes, "Our Dad died when we were babies." He said as Kurt nodded his head, "Their Dad's dead, and my Mom's dead." Kurt said, not really helping and Paris walked towards Sue with a sad smile, "I know what you're going through because I loved Jean too and I know how much you loved her so we're going to get through this together." Paris said as she smiled at her and Sue turned towards Finn and Kurt.

"So how do you think you can help me? Are you here to tell me how to deal with this?" She asked the three as Kurt shook his head, "Not at all." He said as Sue walked behind her desk, "Cause if I was being honest with you Eddie Munster, Herman Munster, and Paris, I don't know how to deal with this. I can't go back into that nursing home and start sorting through Jean's things. And I won't plan a funeral." She said in a dull tone.

"Have you told your mother yet?" Kurt asked as Sue shook her head, "As far as I'm concerned, she said her goodbyes to us years ago." She said as Paris frowned, "If you three really like to help me, you might start by explaining why it was her time and not mine. She's the sweetest person I ever met and as you all can attest, I'm probably the meanest. So how come I'm the one standing here talking to you all?" She asked as the three stood there, not sure what to say.