ten | school reunion pt. 1

the last of their kind !

( x. undercover angels )

"Never again." Karielle thought to herself with small huff as she took a seat in the back row. "I should have suggested Greece, or Rome. He could have left me there." The angel glanced around the classroom, watching as more students piled in. "But of course, I didn't. Instead, I've become a student, at a high school." She snorted. "How demeaning."

Her gaze snapped up when the teacher came into the room, aka The Doctor. And she rolled her eyes as he spoke. "Are we sitting comfortably?"

The Doctor's eyes scanned his students, looking for a specific blonde and when his eyes met her's, he smiled. She sent him a small glare in return. He knew she hated the situation at hand.

He took that as his cue to act like a teacher. He turned and began to write on the board, rambling while doing so. "So Physics! Physics, eh? Physics. Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics! Physics, Physics, Physics." He paused when he turned back to the class. "I hope one of you is getting this down."

Karielle wished she wasn't playing student because she really wanted to slap him.

She shifted in her seat, messing with the small braid that Rose has put in her hair to keep herself distracted. She shifted again, attempting to get comfortable. And that's when The Doctor noticed the uniform Rose had to literally force Karielle in, a white, button up shirt, black skater skirt and lace up boots. He chuckled at the memory. The angel had argued with Rose the entire time.

"So let's see what we know. The Doctor began as he rounded his desk so he was leanibg agiant the front of it. "Two identical stripes of nylon are changed with static electricity then hung by a string to swing freely. So the question is what would happen if they were brought together?" Karielle lazily raised her hand as a kid named Milo's hand shot up as well. The teacher glance between the two of them, rolling his eyes slightly at Karielle. Then he pointed to her.

Okay so maybe he was slightly prejudice towards the girl.

"Yes, you there!" The Doctor inwardly facepalmed. "Act like you don't know her." "Er, What's your name?" Karielle tried to conceal her grin. This whole sitiation, to her, was both hilarious and horrifying.

She responded almost immedantly though, using the false name she and The Doctor came up with. "Kadence, sir, Kadence Queen. But before I answer your question," Karielle began, a smirk ecthing onto her features. She had to make this hard for him. She was a student, was she not? "What are we supposed to call you?"