Second First Kiss

"Don't worry Kitty. I'm not looking forward to this either." Ladybug grabbed Chat's face and kissed him, causing the black to recede from his lips.

Marinette sat up straight with her eyes wide, shocked by the sudden recollection. She was still at Adrien's house, and they were sitting in relative silence while eating the lunch the servants had prepared.

"We kissed!" she gave as answer to his curious look.

"You had a daydream about it?"

"No! I mean, yes, I mean, I have, but not right now. It actually happened!" It was difficult to explain without mentioning their other sides, which was currently off limits as long as there was serving staff all around. She still had to give it a try. "It was last Valentine's Day when Kim got akumatized as Dark Cupid. He shot you, and I thought... well... in class that morning Rose had been talking about kisses breaking spells." She blushed.

Adrien's subconscious manifested its own flashback. "Wait, Ladybug! I gotta tell you something!" Chat called out to his partner. Ladybug seemed reluctant to face him. "Look, the kiss... I had to break the spell, or..." Adrien looked crestfallen. At least they had been together, but he would like to remember it. "What was it like?" he asked her.

Marinette sighed in consternation. "I didn't understand what was happening and... well... I tried not to feel it." She smiled shyly and whispered, "I wanted to save my first kiss for you."

Her boyfriend appeared pensive. A gleam came to his eye; not a mischievous one, but fond and hopeful. "Then don't count it!"

"How can I -?"

"It was a necessary, albeit twisted, part of your job! You're always wanting to keep our work separate from our civilian identities - now is the time to apply that. This way we can still have our second first kiss!"

Marinette didn't really follow his logic at this moment, but couldn't really bother to be bothered. The boy she loved seemed extremely charged up by the prospect of kissing her. His hand found hers under the table and she allowed him to bring her up with him as he stood. Wait, was this happening right now?

Before either of them could think too much about it, Adrien pulled his girlfriend closer to him and they placed their lips together. Shock! Shock of two kinds came in waves. One was surprise at how, despite feeling too bashful for their brains to function, their instincts guided them through with relative ease. The other was a current rushing between them, wired and weird, making them want to explore deeper into their relationship. Not with this kiss, though. As of yet their capacity to stomach this type of emotion was very slight, and they pulled away - both blushing profusely.

News of the event leapt swiftly from mouth to ear among the domestic servants of the Agreste household. It didn't take long for the information to be intercepted by Nathalie, who promptly took it to the head of the house. Gabriel had not expected such a clear sign of emotional development so soon, but it worked for him. The baker's daughter had already said her goodbyes and left by the time the news reached him, so he wouldn't be able to speak with the duo today - but time was on his side. He figured his plan would have the best shot at success if he could draw it to a conclusion while they were yet minors. That gave him almost three years to work with.

A/n - Aye. I have no place writing this. I'm a little older than they're supposed to be, but I've never kissed anyone. This is also the first time I've ever tried writing a kiss scene. I'm just going off of the *cough*plentious*cough* other fanfictions I have read to try and create an adiquate description. I feel like I'm focusing a little too much on electricity, but other descriptions of kisses are just... uncomfortable.