The Finale

Authors note:
Okay... wow. I dropped this story and brought it up in conversation with two friends and they asked me to write more. And we looked at the comments... Thought I'd say some things first, now that I have a older audience, finally.

One: This is not real. It was never real. I don't have the hots for Freddy, I compiled the words I didn't like to see in fanfiction and tried to write it as dramatically as I could (and had to make it a lot more kid friendly because of my sister.)
Two:
Yes... it's really bad. It's supposed to be bad, I wrote this so people could see the dramatic writing and horrible grammar and laugh. I don't really hate myself, but it is a bit emotionally taxing to write so badly. This is a disgrace and it was always meant to be.
Three: No sex scenes... Freddy is a minor in iCarly and so is the reader. And I don't want it to get sexual. Looking back at some things I wrote on here (even as a joke) I was very young and it didn't occur to me how problematic it was at the time but being older, I recognize some things must be untouched, even if it's for the sake of a joke. I want to end it with.. somewhat of a bang, but not that kind of bang.
Four: Yes, yandere is the right term. A friend suggested to turn the reader into yandere... I thought it would make it funnier. Unfortunately even as a crack writer I don't have the heart to make them a mother-killer.
Five: I forgot what the surprise was. I don't know what I was doing. I probably had plans but I also had a life and things to focus on so I don't know what I will do to make up for it.

Thanks.... you weirdly loyal fanbase. Treat yourself to something nice. This is the finale and I'm putting this down for good, without resorting to cheap assassination explanations.

After your lost battle with Mr. Lubert you try and hatch another plan. Scale up the wall like spider man and enter through the window, taking her life and winning the love of your life. Nothing can tear you two apart now.

Unfortunately, scaling the wall is much harder than one would think. The reader looks around the side of the building to find a fire escape, and you try and pull it down. You're successful, your hands grip the cold metal of the bars and haul yourself up. From there, it's easy, just going up... and up... you know what floor he's on. And you go right on it.

But the fire escape can't get you to the windows you need to. It only gets you to the main hallway, but you take it. You open up the window and crawl through. You stop, looking at Carly's door. A heat wave of anger flushes through you as you remember them telling you to get out. That's not how they treat Freddy's future wife. Not at all. They will also pay.

But not now.

But the door opens as you turn to open Freddy's, and Sam looks right at you. And down at the knife, held firmly in your hand, then back up at your eyes. She stares. You stare. What will she do?

You have to admit, you want to like her... but she treats your sweetheart so badly. It makes you grind your teeth, and you feel ready. Ready to attack. She couldn't take you down.

"Umm... what are you doing?" Sam asks, her voice alarmed but low, panicked, her eyes wide but focused.

"Nothing." You answer. You don't want her to know. She'll get in your way. But she knows you're up to know good, you're holding a knife in your hand. And you know she'll tell someone, so you have to take action.

So you swing, you swing trying to slit her throat, but her strong hand grips your wrist at lightning speed, and she twists you around, forcing your hand to let go of the knife to breathe the blood running through the veins in your hand. You gasp, but she kicks your leg, the sharp searing pain makes you lose your balance and she pins you against the wall, leaning close, growling close to your ear. "I think you need to leave. For good."

You.. start to shake. You didn't expect her to be so good, to be so fast. It was too much. You lost the knife. You can't fight back against her. You've been reprimanded. But you're frozen.

And now following your order like you felt like you should, she pushes you off and grips your other wrist, pushing to the edge of the window, opening it up and pushing you out. You fall against the hard metal of the fire escape. She shuts the window, and locks it.

Your knife is gone. You're locked outside. You feel the cold breeze hit your neck, and tears well up-- Sam is going to tell Freddy what you were going to do, Carly and Spencer knows. You more than likely lost your place on the show. You lost. You will never get your sweetheart.

Your broken heart weighs heavy in your chest as you choke in air, and tears stream down your face as you hold your head in your hands, softly sobbing away into the night, the wind carrying the sound of your sorrow into the stars, carried into the universe, added to the swirling continuem of time.

The silent song of a failed yandere girl, put on a quest, and had a bad end. If only there were timelines to fix this. But there aren't.

Do you think yandere girls, when lost, leave? Just go home, and continue their life? My dear reader... do you think yandere girls just give up?

There's one last option that yandere girls have when all hope is lost. There is one last hope when you are backed into a corner and there's nowhere else to go.

Something so mysterious, so unspeakable, I may not even be able to share it with you. I won't be able to show you, because as someone who is not yandere... It's impossible to tell.

But there's one option left.

And that... is to SNAP.