Chapter 29

(Lily-Rose's POV)

Okay so whilst Serena randomly dismantled the Cyberman, I decided to go and investigate around the building. I walked back up the stairs from the basement back into the main room. It was still quiet dusty. I was just dancing, not a full dance just clapping my hand and tapping my feet on the floor to the tune that was playing in my head. I then saw a dust cloud randomly appear out of the corner of my eye. I turned on my heel to face it. I smiled and walked over to the cloud. I stopped right in front of the cloud. I carefully touched the dust cloud, and reclined my hand as it gave me a small electric shock. It jolted up my arm. And made my arm feel weird. It actually hurt a bit. But I shook the feeling off. I then walked to the side of the dust cloud and just couldn't understand. I then walked back into the middle of the room and looked around. My eyes widened as I realised something. There were dust clouds all around the out side of the room. So faint you wouldn't think anything off them. But what could they be protecting. Then I realised what they were protecting. Well not 'protecting' they were electric, so this could only mean that they were supplying energy. Either for the Cyberman downstairs, or they are collecting energy. I turned around and ran back down the stairs. Serena was still dismantling it. Looking at every single thing and explaining what she was doing. Show off. I thought. I then tapped Doctor on his shoulder and whispered.

"Come with me" he followed me upstairs. So did Dad, Mum and River. We all stood in the room. And I said

"Look around tell me what you see" I looked at the others. They all replied "nothing just a empty room" I reply

"It's an empty room till you see this" they all gasp as I point to the dust cloud.

Doctor soniced the dust cloud thingy and said

"It's taking electricity. From the Cyberman below. Each and every single one of these dust clouds is storing Cyberman data."

"So everything they need to know about the upgrades?" asks River

"Exactly" replies the Doctor. At that precise moment Serena comes up stairs

"sorry about that." Serena says.

"Oh it's fine" I reply