Epilogue

Nate and I were happily married for almost ten years and still had a long and magical relationship. Right after marriage, we decided to do business together. We owned one of the nation's biggest producers in oil. We also owned a bottled water company as well as a flower delivery service. Five years after we got married, I gave birth to twin girls. After their birth, Nate insisted we moved into a much bigger house. I thanked God everyday for blessing me with three beautiful kids and a very supportive husband. I worked from home so I could look after the kids when they got back from school. I really didn't mind spending more time with them, although, I must admit it sometimes wasn't a walk in the park.

"Ma!" My fourteen year old son, Marcello yelled as he stormed into the kitchen.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"They pissed Rosalie off!"

I let out a loud sigh when I figured out who 'they' were. I looked past Marcello and saw my soon-to-be five year old twins trying to hide behind the kitchen door.

"Amberley, Scarlett... get in here."

They reluctantly walked into the kitchen. They lowered their heads and put their hands behind them.

"What did you do to Marcello's girlfriend?" I asked but got no answer.

I was about to ask again when Rosalie rushed into the kitchen. A thick pancake makeup and a bright red smile was drawn across her face, but, she was far from happy. Her black hair was now mixed with orange, green and yellow.

"Oh my..." I gasped.
"It's not coming off!" She cried out furiously.

I let out a giggle and immediately placed a hand over my mouth. It appeared Amberley and Scarlett had drawn all over Rosalie's hair and face with their permanent paint crayon.

"How did this happen, Marcello?"
"They did it while Rosalie and I slept in the school bus."

Arms crossed over my chest, I walked closer to the twins and glared out at them. "I believe you two owe Rosalie a huge apology." I called out firmly.
"Sorry, Rosalie." Amberley and Scarlett said.
"Ugh!" She groaned and walked out of the kitchen.
"Rosalie... wait..." Marcello chased after her.
"Your father is going to be disappointed when he hears what you two did." I said to my girls before turning around and continued preparing dinner.

Deep down I was glad my girls did that to Rosalie. I found her rude, spoilt and arrogant. Plus I wasn't ready for my son to be dating girls.

"Girls..." Marcello yelled and stormed into the kitchen again. "She broke up with me. Thank you-"
I spun around. "Marcello, I'm sorry this happened okay? I think she's overreacting if you ask me. Just because your little sisters drew on her face she broke up with you? Clearly she didn't like you as much as you did."
"What? Mom, no. I'm actually glad we broke up." He chuckled, turned to the twins and gave each a high five. "Amberley and Scarlett... you two are the best. Our plan worked girls!"
"Wait... You guys planned this?" I asked him.
"Yep." He answered as he carried the girls and kissed each of their cheeks.
My brows furrowed. "Why?"
He exhaled. "Because she's rude, spoilt and arrogant, mom.

My thoughts exactly!

"I've been wanting to break up with her for months. I just didn't know how to."
"You could have said it to her face. I mean, letting the girls make her look like a clown was a bit a extreme." I chuckled.

Marcello started to say something but someone caught my attention behind him. The air was suddenly almost thick as I continued to stare at the figure behind my son. It was almost intoxicating. I sighed softly as I felt a tingle in my lower region. That reaction could be generated by only one person.