The Request//Chapter 1

Nico's POV

I was sitting on the hill, watching the sunset next to my boyfriend. Right after the war, after him keeping me in that dam infirmary for 3 days, he asked me out and we started dating.

That was a while ago. The summer was nearing the end, the last week of August. But now, we are spending as much time together as possible, for we don't know how much peace we will get before the next prophecy or quest arrives. Motivational speaking 101 here Nico, I chided in my head.

I sighed, so happy to be out of that war but anxious about what was to come. Will kissed me on the cheek and gave a me a little hug. I cuddled up next to him and he placed an arm around me.

"What's wrong Neeks? You sound upset." Will asked quietly.

"Nothing?" I mumbled sounding more like a question.

I could tell Will didn't believe but he didn't push me.

"Alright, but if it is anything important, don't hesitate to talk to me, ok? Doctors orders." Will stated, smirking at the end.

"Definitely Solace." I said with a small smile.
Will was one of the only people who could get me to smile. Gods, I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much. I thought to myself.

"Aww, I love you too Sunshine." Will exclaimed in my ear, scaring me.

I felt the heat rise to my face as I blushed and hit his arm.

"You're so cute!" Will squealed and I groaned and buried my head in his chest, throwing my arms around his waist.

He just laughed and kissed the top of my head, before standing up, with me still holding on to him, and he adjusted me so he was carrying me bridal style.

"Solace, put me down!" I groaned.

"Nope, I want to carry you." Will teased and kissed my cheek.

I tried to get out of his arms, but I was way above the ground. Him being a foot taller than me made it literally impossible for me to get out without hurting myself or him. Stupid Italian genes for making me short, I thought bitterly.

"C'mon Neeks, being short isn't that bad, it's easier for me to-"

Will was cut off by me kissing him quickly to make him shut up. He stared at me, leading to me blushing again and hiding my face in his chest. Will chuckled and continued carrying me back to my cabin, ignoring any looks from the people we passed.

When we reached the cabin, which I had all to myself since Hazel was at Camp Jupiter, Will threw me onto my bed.

"Hey, Solace, what was that for?!" I questioned after receiving a face full of pillow.

Will ignored me and since I was still on my stomach, I couldn't see what he was doing. I turned onto my back. As soon as I was on my back, before I could even register it, Will jumped on me and kissed me. Hard. Obviously, I kissed him back, just as hard. I only realized what Will was planning as I saw Will was shirtless and he started to pull mine off as well. We were making out for a long time, until Will moved his lips to my neck. I groaned, knowing that there would be a mark there for the next week at least. Will traced my tattoos, the roman legion one on my arm, Bianca's name on my neck, the titles on my shoulder, all while kissing me softly. He flipped me over and traced the large angel wing "tattoos" on my back, before continuing the activity at hand. We both knew there would be little sleeping tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning by Will shaking me slightly. His arms were around me and he was telling me we had to go down to breakfast. I groaned and got up, we both got dressed and started to head down for breakfast, when a skeleton warrior appeared.

"My Lord, your father wishes to see you." The skeleton warrior said in a raspy voice.

I sighed and turned to Will. He was giving me a look, telling me that I should go.

"Alright, tell him I will be there in 10 minutes at the most. Dismissed." I stated curtly, before the skeleton turned into dust.

"Well I guess you better be going."

I jumped at this, being pulled out of my thoughts. I must've been visibly startled because Will chuckled and threw an arm around me.

"But I don't wanna go." I whined, trying to stall as much as I can.

"Oh Hell no, I am not letting you get me in trouble by your father by having you stay here with me instead of going to see him. Now off you go." Will said with a smile gracing his lips.

"But—"

"Doctors orders." Will said smugly, knowing he won this argument.

"Fine," I grumbled and stalked off.

But before, I could get far, Will spun me around and kissed me. I tensed at first before leaning into him. Then, quickly he turned and walked off leaving me there breathless and blushing.

"Bye Sunshine!" Will called out, heading to the infirmary.

I went back to my cabin, with a red tinge still on my cheeks. I found the darkest corner and prepared myself for shadow traveling into the underworld.

-------------------------------------------------------

The ride down was very easy, considering my new upgrade of powers. After the war with Gaea, my dad made me the Ghost King. By being the Ghost King, I am able to use my powers without tiring, I can see people's auras, sense souls and track them, all ghosts bowed down to me, and I got a crown and wings, plus much more. I also am one of the most powerful demigods, because I completed quests for Zeus and Poseidon, and I am now able to cross freely in both of their domains. Also, I'm immortal, and I can make my true love immortal when we get married. And I can change my age at will once I have made my true love immortal as well. Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

I appeared in front of my father. The throne was made of bones and tortured souls. The air had an eery greenish hue, and there was very little light. Hades sat on his throne, roughly 10 ft tall, and there was another figure beside him. She had an aura of magic surrounding her and stood regally. Her dark green dress flowed around her, bringing out her eyes. I bowed on the floor on one knee.

"Lord Hades, Lady Hecate." I addressed them.

"Rise son, and what have I said about formalities?" Hades said with an amused look on his face.

"That they are not needed, dad. However, I thought it would be appropriate, seeing that you have a guest here." I replied formally.

"Well, Nico, son, Lady Hecate and I have called you for a reason." Hades started.

For the first time, Hecate spoke, her voice as smooth as chocolate.

"We need you for a quest."