The Mermaid Is The Alpha Wolf's Mate?! (COMPLETED)

-------CHANGE IN DESCRIPTION!! PLEASE CONTINUE READING!------- Three hundred years ago there was a mermaid, the only mermaid in the world and she had a pink tail but thats not all that shocked her.... she had a mate and he was a werewolf! Now Adrianna has her powers and is the only mermaid in existance she moves from New York all the way to LA, California with her bestie Alexa, they've been friends forever and shes the only one who knows Adrianna's secret. She soon meets her long lost sister and brother they cannot be seperated, but for some stange reason, Adrianna is getting more and more powers than the other mermiad that was here three hundred years ago. She learns alot about her past and she soon realizes not everyone is who they seem to be. Most want revenge for something that she had absolute no controll of. Most girls are jelous of Adrianna. Why? Because she's different from them. Someone is going to spill on who and what she is to every rouge pack there is in the United States. But the question is, who will it be and why? Having to now fight a huge pack of rouges, not everyone will make it out alive. Will they win? Will everyone who she loves make it alive? Most importantly, will her mate?

BY: Serenity47