The Starting.

When we walked in the house my brother just so happend to come out of his room at the same time.

"Rose! Did you hear? We have a new neighbor!!"

"Yes Justin, I know. Nick told me why we were walking here. And to mention we had to walk home in the rain! You ditched us!"

"I'm sorry sis, I didn't ditch you! I left school early because I didn't feel good. Turns out I just needed a little more sleep."

 So let me fill you in on my family. Me and my brother are very close. He's basically all i've got. My mom's always busy with work and always traveling so we barley see her anymore and my dad is always out. Sometimes I think my dad cheats on my mom with one of our neighbors, but the only person that knows about this thought of mine is Nick. Every time she notices my dad's home, she comes running over with cookies or always some kind of dessert!

 She wears this tight shirt and short, and when I say short I mean way short just barley covering herself shorts.So basically the only person I ever talk to in my family is my brother. I tell him allot actually. He's a really good person to talk to when you need someone there.

"Ok well i'm glad that you feel better, when the rain clears up me and Nick are going over to say hi, Want to come?"

"Sure, That would be cool, then after we can catch a movie or something!"

"Yeah sounds fun!" Then me and Nick, like always, we have a race going up the stairs. Of course i win! we get in my room and close the door. My room is all purple, Did I mention before that I love purple? Well I do!

" Hey i'm going to jump into the shower really quick so I can get cleaned up."

" Ok want me to join?" Nick said following with a wink. Ok I know what you're thinking.. What's going on here?! Well Nick and I always mess around like this, So it doesn't surprise me.

" Oh so much Nick, You never knew how much I liked you oh my, My dream is finally going to come true! Your the most popular hotess guy at school and you choose me? YES!" We both started laughing and I headed to the bathroom as he turned on the T.V.

  As I got in the shower I remembered the last thing I said. To come to think of it that was actually true. Everyone in my school totally likes Nick. I mean he is pretty cute. Most of the girls in my school throw them selves at him, He loves it!

~~

I get out of the shower and look in the mirror. I couldn't see my reflection, for the window was coverd with steam. I whip it off with part of my towel and llok at my eyes to see if my make-up was running down my face. To my liking it wasn't. I quickly get dressed and start doing my make-up.

 Suddenly BANG BANG BANG!

" Rosalina are you done yet?!"

"Yeah i'm just doing my make-up, here come in." I open the door and he walks in. He starts watching me put on my eyeliner.

" How can you do that Rose?!" He said a little freaked.

" Do what?"

" Put that on." He pointed at the eyeliner.

"Oh it's easy for me" After a little bit while of watching me doing my hair he walked out and laid on my bed. I finally got done and walked out of my bathroom.

"Oh look at you, your looking good!"

" Haha thanks! You to!" I said as I realized that he took some of his clothes out of my Chest. Yes, I said his clothes. He keeps clothes at my house because we hangout almost all the time.

"Thanks! The rain cleard up. Can we head over there now to say hi?"

"Yes Nick, Let's just go grab Justin." we walk out my door. threw the hall way, past Justin's room, And there we stood above the stairs. I looked at Nick and he looked at me. We both then ran down the stairs.

"Yes I beat you Rose!"

"Oh be quiet, this is like the second time." I said as we both started to laugh.

" Just me and Rose are heading over, Come on."

We walk out the door and walk a couple streets down and make a right turn. Up the drive way we go. Hm, the moving truck isn't here anymore, I guess they unloaded all of their stuff.  *DING DONG"

"Who is it?" A sweet voice came from behind the door.

"We are neighbors just stopping by to say Hi." When I said that she automatically opend the door.

" JORDEN GET DOWN HERE AND MEET OUR NEIGHBORS!" They lady held when she seen we were Jorden's age. Then came out Jorden from the stairs.

"Hi I'm Nick, This is my friend Rosalina, and Rosalinas brother Justin."

" Hey guys, If you couldn't tell by my mom, I'm Jorden. Nice to meet you guys." When he said this he started looking at me. I couldn't help but smile. I'm not going to lie he's cute! I guess he saw my smiling, because he started smiling to.

" What Highschool are you going to?" I asked trying to start up a little convarsation beforewe decided to go in a little.

"I'm going to Johnson High. Where do you guys go?"

" OH! We go to the same school!" Justin yelled out. Man I think he's a little excited.

" Ok well we better get going we don't want to miss our movie." Justin said getting ready to walk away.

" Oh, Jorden. Would you like to come to the Movie theater with us?" I asked. Well Justin just blurted it out in front of him and I felt bad. He doesn't have any friends here yet. I think it would be cool if all of us became friends!

" Sure let me just grab my jacket." He said turning around and telling his mom he was going to the movies. He turned back around smiling. That smile of his is so cute! "Okay we can go now." and we walked out the door.

Ok so that was the end of this chapter! How'd you guys like it? What do you think is going to happen at the movies? Anything intresting? Remeber to vote and comment. Thanks (: <3