The Big Day

Amane's POV
The month flew by to quickly. I was excited to get married, yes, but I was also very nervous.

I was woken up this morning by Obi, like always.

"Get up, Amane." He was sitting on the edge of the bed, combing his fingers through my hair.

"Ten more....hours." I muttered, rolling over.

"You don't want to get married today." Obi said, faking a sad voice. That's when I shot out of bed. He smiled and pecked my cheek. "You're as beautiful as ever this morning."

"Shut up." I said, pink spreading across my cheeks. I pushed him off the bed and got up, going to throw a sweatshirt over my tank top I slept in.

I went into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, but when I came out Obi was gone. It kind of made me sad, but I reminded myself that I would see him later.

I was kind of happy that a lot of people wouldn't be attending. It was mostly going to be my father and a few servants from around the castle who weren't doing anything.

I made my way to see Eli about the dress. When I entered the room Eli was sitting in front of a sewing machine adding finishing touches to Shirayuki's dress.

"Good morning, Eli." I said, shutting the door behind me.

"Oh, good morning, Amane." she said, happily. "Shirayuki came to tell me she would be a little late, but she'll get here soon enough to get dressed and ready."

"Okay." was all I said. I wanted to see my dress, but all the dresses on the walls were the same as always.

"Are you looking for something?" Eli asked, a little playfully.

"When can I see the dress?" I asked. I was nervously eager. I couldn't believe that Eli was actually creating a dress that I thought up.

"It's ready in the changing room." she said, smiling as she finished sewing Shirayuki's dress.

"I'm so excited!" I cheered.

"So, how does this one look?" she asked holding up the knee length mint colored dress. It had a crisscross pattern across the waist.

"You got that from my sketch?!" I asked surprised. It looked amazing!

"Do you not like it?" Eli asked, sadly.

"No, I love it! It's amazing!" I shouted.

"What's all the shouting about?" Shirayuki asked as she came into the room.

"Don't you think this dress is amazing!?" I asked her.

"It looks so beautiful." Shirayuki said as she stared at it a little mesmerized.

"It wasn't my idea." Eli added. "This came from Amane's sketch."

"Really!?" Shirayuki asked, surprised.

"Well, you don't have to be that surprised." I said, chuckling.

"Would you like to see your dress now?" Eli asked.

"Yes!" I said quickly.

Eli smiled and led me to the changing room. She opened the curtain to reveal a black lace wedding dress. The skirt wasn't full, the front on it went to my knees and the back went to the floor.

I had hearts in my eyes and I swear I was drooling slightly.

"It's......it's.....it's...." I said, I couldn't think of the right words to describe it.

"I think I know what you're trying to say." Eli said, laughing at my reaction.

"Thank you, ssssoooo much, Eli!" I yelled as I clung to Eli, happy tears running down my face.

"Lets get you in it!" Eli yelled.

~Time Skip~ (Just look at the media for hair styles and shoes. Also I'm skipping the ceremony you know what happens.)

The reception set up was beautiful. Obi and I danced for the first time as husband and wife, and I swear I saw some tears on Fathers face. If I were him I would be too.

Everyone had eventually crowded onto the dance floor, and I went to get some air out on the balcony.

"Too stuffy in there for you?" I jumped a little at Obi's voice. I wasn't expecting him to be out here.

"It was getting a little too crowded." I said, leaning on the rail and looking out at the night sky.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Amane." Obi said as he leaned next to me on the rail.

I blushed and looked away. "T-thank you." I muttered.

I heard Obi chuckle. "Eli told me this was your design."

"When did you talk to Eli?" I asked, now looking at him.

"I saw you walk into the dress room with that sketchbook you told me not to look in. I got curious." he said, innocently.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't even think my designs were that good." I muttered the last part, while I looked away.

"You're designs are amazing." Obi said, taking my chin in his hand. "In fact this suite happens to also be your design."

I looked Obi over. I had forgotten that I was messing around one day and drew a suite. I never thought that Eli would actually make it.

I blushed again. "You're adorable when you blush." Obi said, leaning in.

I'm pretty sure my face looked like Shirayuki's hair.

"I love you, Amane." Obi said, and he placed his lips on mine. They were soft at first.

He pulled away, and I said, "I love you, too."

----------------------------------------------
883 words
Amane and Obi are freaking adorable together!!! Am I the only one who thinks this? Anyway I'll see y'all next chapter