"This will be your class.'' The male pointed at a certain class that earned the female's glance at the direction he pointed. Disinterested was pictured in the female's eyes as she looked at him with sleepy eyes, begging for the female to get more sleep.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for the tour.''

Before the white hair male could open his lips to gave her a protest, an orange hair male approached her and punched lightly her head. "Where did you go, Dummy? I-it's not like I was w-worried or something.'' He averted his gaze to avoid her seeing his rose cheeks.

"Uh, I was lost and this guy gave me a tour.'' (Y/N) scratched the back of her head as she gave him a nervous laugh. "Ahahaha. Sorry.''

"I-it's okay, just don't do it again.'' The orang male head scratched his red right cheek. Their attention was turned to the white hair male who cleared his throat. The orange hair male glared at the other male. "What are you doing here?''

"I'm giving a tour to this lady.''

The orange male held the female's hand close to him while glaring at the white hair male. "She doesn't need one. I can give this dummy a tour anytime.''

"Anytime you said.'' This time, it was the white hair male turn to glare at the orange hair male. "You said anytime but she got lost. If only you gave her a tour around the school when the both of you stepped on the school ground, she wouldn't met me and I wouldn't need to give her a tour.'' The orang hair male gritted his teeth at the response of the white hair male. His eyes displayed anger towards the arrogant white hair male. "Shame on you.''

The female inhaled as much air as she could before yelling for them to stop, successfully earning the males attention. The female's eyes held disappointment and anger at the same time, signaling the male to stop arguing with each other. "Stop acting like a child.'' The female took a sigh before continuing her speech. "It wasn't Osano's fault that I got lost. I was simply wanted to walk around and before I knew it I got lost. So Saikou-san, don't blame Osano. The both of you, be nice to each other.''

After a minute of silent, the white hair male began to speak. "You're a strange one.'' Earning a 'huh' response from the female. "Nobody has ever dared to give a lecture and yet you dare to give me one without hesitation and fear on your eyes.'' The male turned his head towards Osano. "Osano.''

"What?'' The orange male hair snapped due to his anger at the other male but he stopped when he felt the female's dark aura behind him.

"I remember your class hasn't appointed one person to be a member of the student council.''

"And?'' The orange hair male raised one of his eyebrow, not understanding what he had meant about it.

"According to the rules, if you don't appoint one person, the President gets to appoint anyone he wants.''

The male started to notice where this conversation going to end. He managed to find a clue on what Megamo wanted. "Wait! Don't tell me-'' Before the male could finish, Megamo cut it.

"I'm appointing this girl to be a member. Now, good day.'' The white hair male walked away from them, not wanting any protest from both of them. He left the the female with a look of disbelief in her eyes and a groan from the male.

The male put his palm on his forehead and began shaking his head. "I knew this is going to happen.''

"WHAT?! You can't appoint me without my agreement. Geez, that person is so annoying!'' The female pointed at the direction which the male went. "Can you believe that guy?! That guy is awful! I'm calling him Mr. Stick up in the ass.'' The female held the male's shoulders and began shakin them with tears on her eyes. "I don't want to spend a minute with him, Osano! Help me!''