Reunion With The Weirdest People On Earth

Percy pov

2 weeks after our honeymoon we returned to my favorite place on the planet, Camp Half-Blood. We got out of my borrowed Sedan at the top of Camp Half-Blood Hill. Annabeth’s hair was swept over her shoulder and her gray eyes glittered. It is hard to believe that we are technically married now. Nothing has really changed between us besides the fact that we have a real reason to be near each other all of the time. That’s always a plus. She looked so strong and determined. I loved her when she looked like that.

Just like a figured our welcoming committee was waiting for us. Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Emma. All of them. Together they looked like an ordinary group of friends but really they were a bunch of amazing monster killing machines.

“Hey Perce! I missed you dude!” Grover hugged me. Leo, Frank, and Jason were all smirking at me like I had just made a sad attempt at being cool. I looked for Annabeth. We had been separated in the masses. I saw her over with the rest of her girl friends giggling and doing whatever girls do. I looked back at my bros and they were still smirking,

“WHAT?!?!?!” I couldn’t take it anymore they were really starting to creep me out.

“Nothing.” Jason answered first, “I just feel more pressured now.”

“To do what?”

“To propose to Piper. I mean if you can pull off that stunt I can too.” I hugged my favorite dude.

“Congrats man!”

“I bought her the ring yesterday.” There was a rustling from the nearby bushes. I knew the drill I backed over to the bushes and grabbed 2 boys by the scruffs of their necks. The Stoll brothers. Again.

“Not cool.” I set them down, “Not a word.” They quickly agreed, “Now leave before I tell Katie that you have a camera on her bunk every night!” The Stolls scrambled away fearing the wrath of Katie.

“I proud of you man! When?”

“Tomorrow at the Firework Beach.” He blushed. That was a first. Blushing. Very unlike Jason. I was so happy for them. Piper had told me she had been waiting for him to pop the question and she was concerned that he had lost interest in her after my wedding to Annabeth.

“Then why are you 2 smirking?” I pointed my attention at Leo and Frank.

“You’ll see.” Leo rubbed his hands together.

“Gods Leo what did you do?!” He has always had a knack for getting himself in trouble. I really didn’t want to be the first one to teach him a lesson.

“Where did the girls go?”

“The Aphrodite cabin….wow...you really can’t stand to be away from her can you dude!” Leo snickered.

“Well we are married Valdez!”

“Whatever. Do you want me to make him shut up?” Frank offered.

“Nah. It’s alright.”

“Where did you guys go anyway? For the honeymoon I mean.”

“Athens. Annabeth always wanted to go. I mean the city is kinda dedicated to her mother so yeah she got her wish. I kept the whole thing secret before we got there. But she hacked into the navigation system on the plane because she was so anxious to find out. I never thought she would go to that extent.” I shook my head at the memory.

“Where are you going to stay now?”

“Oh….”

“Oh gods! You didn’t think about it did you?!” Leo hit his hand against his forehead.

“That’s our Percy huh?” Jason chuckled. He pushed me further down the hill. “Shall we follow our ladies?”

“Oh yeah!” Leo punched the sky.

“Um. Sorry you don’t have any ladies.” I told him. He muttered something under his breath. Something about putting together a crystal to find her? I don’t know.

“Well. I’m gonna find you a house my main man!” Leo bounded off towards the forges.

“Hey Percy!” I whipped around to meet Nico Di Angelo. He had his arm draped around my little sister Anastasia. Before I left I saw them have a big fight and I was happy that Anastasia was happy again. She smiled at me,

“Hey Knucklehead!” She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me so tight I worried about internal bleeding. Her hair smelled like cinnamon and roses. She was one of my favorite people in the world.

“Watch the ribs! The ribs!” She released me. I looked over my sister’s shoulder and saw Annabeth jogging toward me.

“Hey Seaweed Brain!” She pecked my cheek, “Hi Anastasia!” Anastasia hugged her and I was happy that she didn’t squeeze the life out of my wife. But Annabeth reacted differently than I did to Anastasia’s hug. She winced and doubled over in pain. She gagged and barfed on the grass. I held her hair and patted her back.

“Agh!” Annabeth heaved. She wiped her mouth and stood up holding her stomach, “Sorry guys. Just really nauseous.”

“Are you okay babe?”

“Fine. I feel better now. Probably food sickness or something.”

“Okay then.” I wrapped my hand around her waist to help support her, “So how are the other girls?”

“Fine. They can’t get over the fact that I’m married to such a dork.” She laughed. I loved her laugh.

Leo came running up behind me, “Dude I got you a house!”

“Where? How?”

“Never underestimate the might of the Hephaestus cabin! It’s in the woods just off the edge of the treeline. I think you’ll approve.” Leo crossed his arms in front of his chest and grinned his elfish grin.

After I got rid of Leo and I was finally able to have a quiet romantic walk with my wife. Annabeth leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked to where Leo told us our house was. He was right. There was a house just off the treeline. Annabeth gasped.

“It’s perfect!” The house was little. Perfect for the 2 of us. It was beach themed with seashells on the walls. It was like a house from a story book my mom would read me when I was little. The house had blue trim and cute little window boxes that I’m sure Annabeth loved. It was perfect. I swept her off her feet. She giggled and she kissed me.

I opened the door and was even more amazed the house was very modern. There were lamps that had looked like colorful leaved had been weaved together and they glowed with a very cool looking light. Annabeth did one of her cute girly squeals. She kissed me again and we explored our new house. It was bigger than I thought. There was a guest room and a big kitchen and weird applianced that I knew I would never be able to figure out to work but I liked them anyway. Shiny chrome gleamed everywhere. Annabeth had disappeared. I looked for her and just as I began to worry about her I found her.

“Ugh!” She was hurling into the sink. I held her hair again. She groaned and I carried her to our master bedroom. She collapsed into the covers. She was sweating like crazy. I opened one of the windows to find that…

“OH MY GODS WE HAVE A POOL!!!!!” I yelled. I resisted the urge to jump in. I had always had a thing for pools since I was little.

“I know Seaweed Brain. I made a bet with myself that it would take you longer than that to actually find it. You are so dumb sometimes!” She was standing up again looking through a closet on the far wall.

“LEO!” She yelled. I ran over to her to see what Leo did. He had taken all of our clothes and put them in our closet. Jeez. I would have just gone back to my cabin to get my clothes but now Leo decided to pack for me. The weirdo. Annabeth sighed and groaned. She grabbed one of my shirts and came back from the bathroom wearing my shirt and laid down on our bed. I held her and we fell asleep together.