WANTED PERFECT BOYFRIEND for the lady boss - vixenneanne

Story Description:

She's cruel.

She's cold.

She's Beautiful.

She's Powerful.

And she badly needs a boyfriend!

Sabrina Vee Suarez is your typical fierce lady boss with an attitude. Despite physical perfection and above average IQ she's one freakin No Boyfriend Since Birth virgin. She doesn't care, she doesn't need a man anyway.

But she has a school alumni to attend. She needs a boyfriend to show off.So she hired the best looking hampaslupa she has ever laid eyes on.

Perfect na sana.

Kaso panu kung hindi pala hampaslupa si hired boyfriend?

At panu kung he's part of the elite club called PRINCEs OF HELL, a list of all ruthless yet dazzling billionaires around the globe?

At hindi pera ang hinihingi nitong kabayaran.

Status: Completed & to be published under PSICOM

Genre: Romance, General Fiction, Humor, Chicklit

Review: This story is a breath of fresh air. If you want something new, read this and be enchanted. I love the story to the point na kaya kong ivisualize as a movie kase nga ang ganda. Ang smooth ng flow ng plot, hindi nagmamadali at nakakatawa pa. Sobrang nainlove ako sa kwento.

Maaapreciate mo yung pagka-simple ng kwento at maloloka ka sa ugali ng leading man. Not your ordinary billionaire heir. Pinaiyak ako ng kwentong to hahah! It's a must-read, guys!

#(Ex-)VirginxBlack