Chapter:4

Chapter: 4

Without hesitation, I began wriggling out of my pants with help from Andy, helping him with his zipper once I got them off. Soon Andy's shirt was being ripped from his toned body, followed by my shirt struggling over the top of my head and falling to the floor. Andy flipped us over so he was on top, nibbling seductively at my collar bone.

Light moans escaped my lips, egging Andy on more as his hands traveled along my body, feeling every nip and bump thoroughly while my hands dug into his mucular back. Just as Andy began fumbling with my zipper there was a knock on my bedroom door, causing us both to freeze only for a second before we were up and moving, collecting our clothes from the floor and shoving them on as fast as possible.

As soon as Andy fixed the top botton of his shirt I slid the door open only enough to show half of me and hide Andy behind the door, trying to collect himself.

In the hall stood a fairly tall, pointed face boy with shaggy dark dirty blonde hair in dark jeans, a dark dress shirt, a black vest and a white tie. Over all he had a certain hot skater/ goth vibe to him as I looked him over. I especially liked his noen blue converes.

"Are you Jason?", he asked with hope gleaming in his pale green eyes.

"Jay, but yeah", I said.

A small swept across his face,"I'm Lake, your mom sent me up here, she thought I would prefer hanging out up here instead of downstairs with the adults", he explained.

"Oh", I muttered.

"Come in", I said, opening the door wider so he could slip in, reluctantly. I couldn't just tell him to go away, even thought I knew Andy could, I had no choice.

After closing the door behind me I found Andy standing in the corner of the room, sizing Lake up from a distance, while Lake wandered around awkwardly, looking lost. While Lake had his back turn I saw Andy staring daggers at him then moving his gaze to me, asking me to explain with his eyes.

"Uh, Lake, this is Andy", I stated, gesturing towards Andy, who had took a seat of the othe side of my bed, flipping through the CD collection Andy's been helping me with since junior high, just when his teenagers angsts were beginning to sprout. Andy nodded his head slightly in bland acknowledgement while Lake finally got comfortable enough to take a seat over by my TV on one of the two bean bag chairs.

Andy's was the black one but luckily Lake choose mine, the black one.

The room was filled with a sorta awkward silence that no one seemed to wanna break so I just sat on my bed and kind of waited.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the party mom had come upstairs and told Lake it was time to go. Lake gave me a small sweet sincere smile and said goodbye, closing the door behind him, leaving Andy and I in a tension filled silence I did not wanna be in.

I sat on the edge of my bed with my back facing Andy but I could still feel his stare burning into my back. "Why'd you do that?", his voice was firm and held traces of anger.

"Do what?", I asked.

Andy eyes blazed as he said,"We were in the middle of something before you let Lake in", he stated. "Well, it wasn't like I had a choice", I said,"I couldn't just leave him out in the hall".

Andy rolled his eyes, annoying me like it always did when he did that but at the same time loving it.

Andy didn't say anything for a minute until he spoke calmly,"okay, well, I guess I'll go, it's getting late". He rose from the ground without meeting my eyes and walked toward the door. He stood in my doorway, lingering for a few moments, I guess, waiting for me to stop him but I didn't.

Reluctantly, he left, shutting the door  behind him and leaving me tired, heart-broken and disappointed on my bed.