Watching The Clouds

~ Harumi's P.O.V ~

I look along all the gravestones. There's rows and rows of them, all neatly lined up on a wide stretch of green grass. I sigh, as I start reading each of them, one by one...

* * *

After about an hour, I finally find their grave, which is nearby one another. I sigh, as I place each bunch of flowers gently on each grave.

I slowly sit down in between their graves, my knees on the soft grass. I close my eyes for a bit, and then I lay down. My mind is still trying to take in that their gone... Forever...

I look up at the bright sky. "I will always think about you mum, and dad... even though you two aren't here, you will always be... In my heart-" My throat starts hurting, and my eyes sting with tears.

I bury my face in my hands, and cry myself to sleep...

~ Shikamaru's P.O.V ~

I get up from my bed, after having a nap.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mum cooking. "Mum, I'm just gonna go to Yamanaka Flowers. I'll be back soon."

* * *

After buying flowers, I go visit Asuma Sensei's grave.

I place the flowers down and as I get up to take a look round, I then see her.

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Harumi gets woken up by a sweet tweeting sound.

"Huh?" Harumi says. She is laying on her side. She rubs her eyes and looks up to see a small blue bird perched on her mum's grave.

"Oh, h-hello there... You woke me up..." Harumi stretches, and rolls over onto her other side.

She gasps. "Oh, Sh-Shikamaru! Since when were you there?" Harumi blushes.

~ Harumi's P.O.V ~

I am surprised to see Shikamaru! He's laying next to me, his hands behind his head, looking up at the sky.

"You're finally awake... I was here a while ago, I guess. Sorry if I startled you." Shikamaru is still looking up at the sky.

"Oh, no! I was just... Supprised to see you here..."

Shikamaru sighs and sits up. He's looking down at me now. I feel myself blush.

He rubs the back of his neck and says, "I think we should go some where else. Laying around near graves isn't very... you know..."

~ Shikamaru's P.O.V ~

I decide take Harumi to a nice field (where I usually go with Ino and Choji to relax or train.)

"I usually come here with my best friends, Ino and Choji. I just thought I'd take you here because it's a nice place to relax, and you know... Take your mind off things."

Harumi smiles and says quietly, "This place is so pretty..."

"Yeah, the view from the hills is the best. You can see nearly the whole of the village." I say.

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Harumi and Shikamaru are both laying side by side on the hill. They've been chatting and watching the clouds for about an hour now.

"Oh, that cloud looks like... Like a pineapple!" Harumi says.

"Yeah, your right. And that one looks like a-" Shikamaru stops talking because Harumi starts to laugh.

Shikamaru turns to her with a smile. "Hey, why are you so giggly all of a sudden?"

"It's because that pineapple cloud looks like your hair. You're basically a pineapple head." Harumi says, teasingly.

"Oh, thanks." Shikamaru says sarcastically, but he grins slightly.

~ Harumi's P.O.V ~

It's been a while, and the clouds are starting to fade away. I see the sun starting to set across the horizon. I sure do feel much more relaxed...

"I could stay here all day..." Shikamaru says calmly.

"Yeah, I agree..." I feel myself blush as I think, "Should I tell him... How I feel right now...?" My heart starts beating faster than usual. I fiddle with a daisy.

"Erm... Shikamaru..."

Shikamaru turns to me. "Yeah?"

I can't look him in the eyes right now. I feel my whole face burn. "I... Well... I just wanted to say that..."