"Okay," Beca said tiredly. "Thanks Dr. Branson."

"You're welcome. I'll see you in 2 days to get your knee drained."

Beca nodded as he walked out of the room. "Can you lay with me when we get back?" Beca asked her girlfriend softly.

The redhead nodded. "You're coming with me so Sheila and Hailee can pick up your prescriptions."

"Do you want anything to eat?" Kate wondered as Beca slowly sat up.

"I feel like I'll throw up if I eat," Beca sighed.

A nurse walked in the room and took the release papers from Sheila. "You ready to go Beca?"

The brunette nodded with a sigh as Chloe helped her stand up. "I don't have to use the wheelchair do I?"

"Since you can't bend your knee you don't," the nurse replied. "Do you need help with your crutches?"

"I'm good," Beca replied as she took them from her sister.

"Feel better Beca," the nurse said before leaving the room.

"Thanks," the brunette muttered. "Chloe do you have my phone?"

The redhead nodded. "You ready?"

Beca nodded as she slowly made her way out of the room. "It hurts," she winced in pain.

"You're okay," Chloe said gently. "Hey Mom can you go pull the car up so she doesn't have to walk that far?"

"Yeah," Kate replied, walking ahead of them to go get the car.

Once Beca made it in the car, Chloe climbed into the front seat and smiled at her sympathetically through the mirror. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

"You need to eat so you can take your meds," Kate reminded her. "We'll go through a drive through, anything you want."

"I just want chicken nuggets," Beca sighed.

"Is McDonald's okay?" Chloe asked and the brunette nodded. "Okay love, anything to drink?"

"Lemonade," Beca sniffled.

"Alright, I'll text Hailee and ask if she and her mom want anything."

Beca nodded tiredly and rested her head against the window until Chloe passed her food back. "Eat in the car so we can get you into bed right when we get home," Chloe said. "Do you need anything else."

"I'm okay, thanks," Beca smiled gratefully as she opened the bag of food.

When they got home, Chloe helped Beca up to her bedroom and helped her lay down. "Let's read that packet about your recovery," the redhead said as she laid down on the bed and opened the folder. "Damn you can't shower for 5 days," she laughed.

"Oh my god, you're gonna have to wash my hair for me," Beca laughed.

"You're supposed to be icing your knee for 20 minutes at a time with an hour break in between," Chloe said. "I'll go get you a bag of ice."

"Babe I really don't need it right-"

"I'm getting it," Chloe said as she ran downstairs. She returned a minute later and gently placed the ice on Beca's knee. "Does this hurt?"