Goodbye and Goodbye (Part 1/2)

As Monokuma was giving the announcement for everyone to gather for the final trial, you closed the door of your room and looked around for a bit. "Bye guys.. I'll be going," you said, facing the door before leaving to the red door.

When you opened the door, nobody was there. But there was someone behind.

"Oh (S/N), you're here quite early. Usually you and Naegi are last," Kirigiri said, walking into the room.

You smiled and goes in as well. "I guess we do. As if we were like main characters or something," you laughed off.

Kirigiri smirked and puts her hair to the side. "Have you properly prepared everything?"

You nodded. "Of course. Way beyond prepared than you think," You said, leaning on the wall with your arms crossed.

Kirigiri looks at you, tilting her head. "How so?" She asks as she takes a step towards you. Her right heel then suddenly broke. She trips over and you quickly catch her.

With your boobs. (AUTHOR-CHAN HAS FINALLY DONE IT ;D)

Yeah. She trips over and was save by your boobs, face on top of them. You both were frozen in shock and needed to part quickly. But Kirigiri, who's face was awfully red as well as yours, couldn't move because she will die if she makes your boobs moves. Her hands were gripping onto your arms, so you couldn't move at all. You were about to tell Kirigiri that it was okay, but then the door opened. Your eyes looks over at the door and sees Naegi. Naegi stood at the door, looking at you and Kirigiri. His face turned absolutely red and his ahoge straightened up.

"U-u-u-um! I'll be back real quick!" Naegi said, then rushed out.

You and Kirigiri finally snapped back to reality and quickly, but carefully parted. "Sorry about that..." Kirigiri said, brushing the invisible dust off of her.

You nervously cough and try to cool your blush down. "It's cool," you said. 'Sorry Naegs that you saw that (I stole your girl).'

After that, Aoi came in. She looks at you and Kirigiri with nervousness and confusion. You call out her name, but she doesn't respond and stands near the elevator, avoiding your eyes. You stood there, baffled. You look at Kirigiri, wondering if she knew. However, she shrugs and minds her own business.

Hagakure was the same when he came in. Just a tad more scared. Nah, he looks like he was about to pee his pants. As if he saw a real ghost. 

Togami then came in, looking normal. But there was something. You felt relieved though, when you saw him. You walk up to him, wondering if he knew what was going on.

"Hey Tomagi, do you know what's happening?" You ask as you grip his sleeve.

Instead of a relpy, he just snatch his arm away from you. Just as how he would act towards a stranger. "I have nothing to tell you," Togami said, not looking at you. Not even a glance. He walks over to the other side of the room, which felt like miles away. Naegi and Mukuro came in, seeing what just happened.

They both come over to you, looking at you with concern. "(S/N)-chan, what exactly happened?" Mukuro asked.

You look up at Mukuro, then at Togami. You press your lips together, your face hardened. "That's what I want to know too. I wonder what is going on..." You said, a hint of anger in your tone. With that said, Mukuro and Naegi looks at the distant 3 (Togami, Aoi, and Hagakure). The doors open once more and Genocide Jack comes in the room, loud and annoying as usual.

"WOHOOOO!!!! Looks like I'm last!" GJ said, then looks around. She tilts her head and creepily smiled. "OooohOO!? You guys are showing a LOT of emotion! Whatz the deal?" GJ said, then takes her scissors out. "OH~ Master is super hot with that troubled face~ Whatever is troubling Master, it troubles me!!! I'll get!- get- gEt- GAAAACHOOOO!!!"