His Mistress' Baby

Alex,

I'm sorry I messed things up with us- for you. Maybe I'm solely to blame and I've accepted that but you should know, as I've had time to think about it, I'm not sorry any of it happened.

You're free, Alex.

Like you were obviously leaving the choice to me and in your every action, you made it clear what you wanted, I made it. I'm having an abortion.

Two months. Alicia 'Ally' Storm realized in that short amount of time, she was starting to get addicted to something she should have stayed away from. Despite the fact that her world was far opposite from his and she had been warned against diving into a relationship with him, she could not control what her heart and body wanted. And it wanted what she knew he might never be able to give.

Alexander 'Xander' Cross was a man who learned from an early age not trust the female specie. His mother, grandmother and the woman he fell in love with were evidence of that. So he took women the only way he knew how- mistresses without attachment. She was supposed to be a woman he had been attracted to and went after- a chapter started and ended- but somehow, she was starting to become a really long chapter.

Ally did not think it would be that horrible to be 'the one' for Xander- if that were possible. The idea was starting to grow on her but when reality popped for a visit, she began to realize who Xander was behind the sexy, passionate businessman. It took another soul in the picture to realize she was not the one after all....

Author: ProlifickInstinct

Status: Completed