9 Aaron

SistaGirlz Book #5

AARON

Running her hands through my freshly washed curly shoulder-length hair, Angie massaged my scalp before she began her weekly task of working on my cornrows.

"Mmmm, damn baby! Your hands feel so good on me!" I flirted as I rubbed my hands up and down Angie's legs as I sat between them.

"Boy stop! You know you're off limits now that you're dating Baby Girl," Angie giggled.

Turning around to face her, grabbing her by the hips to get her full attention, I said, "She's a virgin and until she's ready, I need my needs met, ya feel me?"

"Aaron, I hope you don't think I sleep around just because I'm polyamorous," she replied defensively.

"I know you already gave it up to Darius and Devin. What? I'm not good enough to tap your cat, too?" I said seriously.

"That's because they're my boyfriends!" Angie exclaimed as she pushed me away from her. "Either explain polyamory to Baby Girl or find another chick to sneak around with because I'm not the one!"

"You know she won't be down for sharing her man! Come on, just one time to take the edge off!"

I hated begging but Angie's fat ass and juicy titties been calling my name since they first appeared in the 6th grade! As much as I loved my girlfriend, I respected the fact that Rachael put her studies above socializing. Hell! As strict as Baby Girl's mama was, I was lucky she was my girlfriend! The least I could do was be patient while she waited to lose her virginity to me.

Rubbing my hand against Angie's cheek, I smirked, "Weren't you the one that said you wanted to date me? What were you expecting? Play dates with cookies and milk?!"

"Well... No, but..." Angie's caramel cheeks blushed a rosy pink as she smiled back at me.

"But what?" I had her so distracted that she didn't notice my fingers creeping up under her skirt.

"Aaron..." Angie purred as my fingertips traced the edge of her panties.

"Yes, Sexy?" I said as I kissed her inner thighs while parting them. The glimpse of her crotch made me instantly rock hard!

"Do you have protection?" she asked.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed as I reached into my back pocket to retrieve a fresh pack of Magnum condoms.

"Damn Aaron! You just knew I was gonna give it up, huh?" Angie said, crossing her arms under her 38DD's, looking pissed off.

"No, I didn't," I replied honestly. "I always have jimmies on standby. Neva know when a brutha gonna get it in so I STAY prepared!"

Knowing that Angie's parents were out shopping and her sister was at a friend's house, we didn't know how much time we had the house to ourselves.

"Let's go to my room," Angie suggested, taking my hand as if she had read my mind

Silently, I followed Angie downstairs to her play place. It felt different being in Angie's room without our friends mingling around us. I couldn't say I was nervous but it was definitely a new sensation. Without a word, I watched as Angie hesitantly undressed herself.

"Angie, what's up?" I asked with concern as I stripped myself naked.

"This doesn't feel right, Aaron. Of course I'm going to tell Darius and Devin but I would feel better if Baby Girl knows, too. And it should come from you," Angie stated as she crawled on top of her bedcovers.

"We don't need everyone in our business, Angie. This is just you and me," I said in a coaxing tone as I pressed my naked body against hers. "But if it'll make you feel better, we'll just do this once. That way, neither of us have to say anything to anyone."

"If you're not telling Baby Girl, we can't do this at all. You know I'm polyamorous, Aaron. I don't keep secrets from my lovers. And polyamorous or not, you shouldn't keep secrets when sex is involved."

Squeezing her naked ass, I smirked. "So you want me to tell everyone I'm fucking you?"

"Not... necessarily everyone but Baby Girl should hear it from you, not the grapevine," Angie stated, looking directly into my eyes, her face relaxing.

I knew my hazel eyes were a weakness for the girls in the neighborhood. Little did Baby Girl or Angie know, as much as I wanted to have sex with them, every other girl in our school wanted to fuck me! They called me and my boys "The Hottie Crew" because we each had at least one distinctive attractive quality about us. Devin looked like a young Al B. Sure!, minus the unibrow. Kris and Jay were both dark chocolate with smooth skin although Kris was starting to grow facial hair. Darius and I practically looked like twins with our hazel eyes except mine were closer to grey-green than Darius' honey amber. It was effortless for us to get girls to say...

"YES!!" she screamed.

"This pussy is mine? You gonna give it up without me begging?!"

"AARON!! DAMMIT BABY!! YES IT'S YOUR PUSSY!!" Angie exclaimed exuberantly as I thrusted fervently into her playground.

That was all I needed to hear before I came inside the condom. Letting out a guttural growl, I rolled off of Angie's stomach and lay on her bed, relieved to no longer be a virgin. Angie cuddled next to me but instantly I wanted to be away from her.

Don't let her catch feelings, man!

Rolling off the bed, I tossed the used condom into Angie's bedside trash can before I began picking up my clothes and putting them on. "I need to see what Baby Girl is up to. Thanks for the hook up!"

"But... but... I didn't even braid your hair!" Angie said as she scrambled off her bed to run over to me.

"I've already been here long enough. I'll just tell her you weren't available so we can do it the next time I see you," I said with a wink as I envisioned my next rendezvous with Angie.

If I spend all my "Angie time" fucking her, I'm gonna have to find another hair braider but I ain't paying Angie to braid my hair. And that pussy needs at least one more hit. Doggy style fa sho! I gotta figure something out until Baby Girl is ready.

"Do you know who can braid me up right quick?" I asked seriously, searching my memory for any female friends that might want to make some quick cash.

"Uh... Umm..." Angie stammered as she pulled an oversized T-shirt over her naked body.

"Don't worry about it. I'll see if any of my boys know somebody. I gotta bounce. I'll let myself out. See you later!" I said as I raced upstairs, leaving Angie scrambling to get dressed to stop me.

Just as I predicted, in a matter of months, Angie became my side chick. Anytime Baby Girl was too busy for me, Angie was always available. Since she wasn't my girlfriend, I never took Angie out on dates. If we were seen together in public, it was only at school or on double dates with Baby Girl and Devin. I honestly don't know what made Angie give in to me but my dick was sure happy she did!