Chapter Six

I decide to go on a walk in the park the next day. You know, to clear my head. Mostly to forget about this secret admirer stuff for a while.
It's nice to just escape from the world for a while. To have a place you can go to that allows you to do that.
I'm wearing the star of David necklace that my secret admirer got me.
I sit in the silent park, and I have a hand on my Jewish necklace in thought.
    After I while, I walk back to my apartment. Taped to my door is an envelope.
    Inside there is a picture of a fountain at the center of a lake. There is also a letter.
     Dear Belle. Isn't this such a calming picture? It reminds me of you, because its so beautiful. I hope you like it, because I like you. 
                Sincerely, Your secret admirer
    I've never seen the place my secret admirer took a picture of before. Where is it? Where is he now? How did he get that picture?
    I text Louis, giving in to my suspicions.
    Hey, what's up? He replies: watching Netflix. You? I reply: me too.
    Is he really watching Netflix? Or is he out running around writing letters and giving me gifts?
     I don't get it. If he likes me, why can't he just tell me. He's my best friend for crying out loud.
    But that's the fifth gift. When does it end, honestly. I'm convinced that my secret admirer is Louis regardless of my previous suspicions.
       But why lead me on and make me think its someone else? I don't understand. I always thought Louis was more of the confident type. I thought I knew him. Maybe I don't know him at all. Maybe he really is my secret admirer.
       What if he is? What happens next? What happens when these gifts are done? I guess my question truly is.... Where does it end?
        That night I go to bed early.
        The next morning, Louis is waiting for me.
         "Hey, can we talk?" He asks.
          I nod, "Sure, what about?" I reply
          "This secret admirer stuff." He says.
          I gasp, surprised that this is truly happening.
           "Ok." I reply simply after I contain myself.
           "If Freddie or Theo are your secret admirer, I'll laugh." He says after a moment of hesitation.
           Really? That's ALL he has to say about it? Okay, Louis Alexander Marshall.
           I can't help it but after he says that, I laugh. I couldn't help it, but it's just the way he said that. Also, its the fact that he actually said that.
          If Louis has been my secret admirer all along, then why would he say that? Probably to draw away my suspicions. Too bad, Louis Alexander Marshall. I'm onto you.

~SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER... DON'T WORRY, I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU~