Chapter Four ~The Dream~

Where am I? It's so dark I can't see.
I think I get up, but I can't tell. I don't feel anything. I must be dreaming.
I wait in the dark for what feels like an eternity. Lights come on, but I only see an empty room with one big glass window I cannot see out of. Great. Then I look around the room. The walls are blank, minus the speaker on the wall before me. Right as I notice the speaker it buzzes to life.
A monotone voice I cannot distinguish starts speaking to me.
"Hello, Belle. The only way you can get out of this room is by figuring out who I am. Don't worry, I will give you clues and after every clue you get one guess. Okay? By the way, you can speak and I will hear you." The voice says.
"Are you the person who sent me the book, note and computer?" I ask.
"Why, yes. Did you like them?" They ask.
"Yes but why are you doing this?" I ask.
I never get a reply.
And then my alarm goes off.
------------------------------------------------
That was such a weird dream. Maybe Dallas is my secret admirer. I would love that.
Maybe I should tell Louis about my dream. He might be able to help me figure out what it means.
"Good morning!" He greets when I walk out of my bedroom.
"Morning, Lou. Why are you already up?"I ask.
He laughs, "So last night, I apparently got really busy on my computer. I ended up falling asleep, I must have gotten on my phone in my sleep. I set an alarm for 6am which is an hour before you usually get up I think. So I woke up an hour before you. My stomach was grumbling. So I made some breakfast, enough for the both of us." Louis explains.
   "Awe, thanks Lou." I reply.
    He sets a plate of food in front of me.
    "Orange juice?" He asks.
     I nod and thank him. Then I get a call from the tech store. That's weird.
    "Hello?" I answer.
     "Hi, is this Belle?" They ask.
      "Yes, and you are?" I ask.
      "Theo." They reply.
       "Oh, hey. How did you get my number?"I ask.
       "You're in the customer files we have. Your basic information is in it. Like history of electronic purchases and such." Theo explains.
        "Oh, okay. Cool. So, what's up?" I ask.
         "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." Theo says.
         "Aren't you working right now?" I ask.
         "Yes, but I meant when I get off of work." Theo replies.
          "Okay, what do you want to do when you get off work?" I ask.
           "I was going to pick up some Chipotle and swing by your place. Does that sound cool?" Theo asks.
            "Yeah, that sounds great. What time will you be over?" I ask.
            "7." He answers.
            "Okay, see you then. Bye." I say and hang up.
             ------------------Theo's arrival----
            "Hi. I got Chipotle. You hungry?" He asks.
              I nod, motioning for him to come in.
             He smiles, and enters.
             "You can just set it on that table." I tell him.
              He nods and sets it on the table.
             "So I was thinking we could watch a movie. I was going to let you choose." I tell Theo.
             "What are my options?" He asks.
             "Divergent, Jason Bourne, or The Avengers." I reply.
              "Jason Bourne." Theo says.
             "Lovely choice." I reply.