101. He's Marrying Someone Else Part 7

Harry - you strung your hand in his, laying down on the bed with covers fitted around you, hours later, lazy drawling of lips on your skin, “I still can’t believe this is real,” you giggled when his blush caught your cheek, lips figuring there. 

"Why is that, babe?" He growled down, nipping your skin, tugging between his teeth then slicing his lips to your ear. 

"Because, it’s just…" you traced a hand over his warm cheek, "you, I just… ever since you got with Emily, I thought you didn’t want me anymore, and I kept thinking about that night, and what I’d said and what had happened, and I don’t know…" you mumbled off, "I just never thought we’d be here…"

"Me neither," Harry murmured, leaning back enough to see your eyes, and stroke your cheek, "but… I don’t know. That night killed me, (Y/N), you saying no, I thought I’d never be okay… I thought I’d never be happy or fall in love. I thought I’d never be able to even look at another girl…"

"You looked at Emily," you sighed, nuzzling up to him leaning over you, catching his scent in spirals that you inhaled, heady and locked, "and I know it’s stupid to think that, because she hasn’t anything wrong, I just…"

"It’s okay," Harry murmured, quietly, "I think she already knew…"

Your brow furrowed, leaning up, “what do you mean?”

"I think she always knew that I was settling for her, and I… I was…" he pressed his lips together, biting down on his bottom one, chewing, "I… I just couldn’t admit it to myself, it hurt too much…" he fiddled your hand into his again and captured it all there, holding you close to his body and a heart beating, lips drumming down to your collar again, "I just can’t believe I let it go for so long… I can’t believe I was meant to be getting married next week…" he chuckled down, pressing his lips to quivering skin where you shook, but he kept you warm. 

"You still can…" you bit your lip out of murmuring up. 

"(Y/N), I can’t, I…"

"I mean to me, you goof," you smiled lazily towards him. 

"Are you…" a grin slid by his face, "are you asking me to marry you, (Y/N)?"

"I guess I am…" you blushed down, still smiling to one side. 

"No," he groaned into your neck, kissing there, "that’s my job, babe, that’s my job… but just to let you know," he drew his back up, curls all flopped, "it’s a yes…"

Liam - ”So,” Liam sidled up to you where you sat, alone at your table, all the other guests joining in for limbo, “saw you dancing with one of Bec’s cousins…”

"Oh, was he a cousin?" You smiled over to him, "I didn’t know…"

"It’s cool," Liam sat down next you, "you looked really happy on the floor with him."

"You were watching?" You quirked an eyebrow, teasing. He gasped his lips but he didn’t say anything, settling a smile across them and turning to the scene, sighing once. 

"Long day," you mumbled out for him, crossing your arms, "I don’t know how you haven’t passed out yet…"

"It’s been okay," he shrugged, "I’ve gotten through all the hand shakes and the photos and the speeches, but I am a bit buggered," he admitted, turning half of him to face you again. 

"Careful, Liam," you sidled a gaze up from under your eyelashes, "don’t wanna run out of energy before your wedding night’s over…" you winked once, teasing him into blushing. 

"Hey," he smiled, defending himself, "if I recall, one Christmas evening last year, I managed to go about seven rounds with a certain somebody…"

"Ah…" you bit down on the rest of your words, shuffling a smile, until it turned into a laugh, "that was… yeah, that was good night…" you smiled over, watching him do the same, until he was sighing again.