Chapter -9

Aanya:

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I spat at him, my voice full of hatred. He tsked at me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, is this the way you talk to your soon to be husband, heart?" He said.

My heart skipped a beat when he called me heart. But soon, I came out of it and gave him a death glare.

"Who said that I'm going to marry you? And don't call me heart. I hate it." I gritted out.

"Oh, heart, you are going to marry me. No one has asked you for your opinion. I'm just informing you that we will be marrying soon." He stated.

"Snap out of your dreamland, Hussein. I will never marry you. Not even in a million years. I'm going to tell our parents everything about that kiss and this bloody act of yours." I said and went towards my door. I was about to open the door when he started speaking again.

"Ansari Shaik, a civil engineer working in one of the most prestigious companies was suspended from the company for being corrupt. And a statement has been released to ban him from the field of civil engineering." He said.

I immediately turned towards him and glared at him.

"What the hell are you talking about, Hussein? Are you out of your mind?" I whisper yelled at him so that my parents won't listen anything about this conversation.

"No, no, heart, I'm not out of my mind. In fact, my mind is in its best state. I'm just telling you the breaking news which you are gonna watch tomorrow." He said coolly.

"It's fake. My brother didn't do anything like that. He is the most trustworthy employ. So, just stop lying on my face." I gritted out.

"I know, sweetheart. Your brother is innocent. And all this is fake. I might be lying right now. But it won't take a lot of time for me to turn this into a reality." He said but I wasn't able to understand the meaning behind his words and so he continued,

"You see, Aanya, I'm the CEO of HCC. I basically own seventy percent of the construction companies in Dubai. I rule this business world. At my command, people will cut off their heads readily without raising a finger towards me."

"And your beloved brother is working in my friend's company and he will do anything for me. So, what happens if I called him and asked him to fire your dear brother by imposing false allegations on him?"

"His good reputation will be destroyed. No one will ever appoint him as an employ. And if anyone tries to give him a job then I will personally make sure that they change their decision. But that's a different things. Poor Ansari his career will be destroyed forever." He said making my blood boil.

"You monster! How dare you?! Don't you dare do this." I yelled at him, my eyes filled with tears.

"Try me Aanya. I can and I will do this. I'm going to destroy your brother's life. In next 24 hours he will be on the streets." He said in a very serious tone.

"No, no, no. You can't do this. What did he ever do to you? Tell me, Hussein, why are you doing​ this? What do you want?" I threw punches at him and I was sobbing uncontrollably by now.

He grabbed my wrists and held them to his chest. And said,

"That's the question I have been waiting for you to ask, Aanya. What I want? Isn't it obvious. I want you. I want to marry you. You just have to accept my proposal and marry me, that's all."

I was enraged by his words. He is saying this as if it's no big deal for him. I wanted to kill him but I controlled my emotions. I took a few deep breaths before I spoke again.