Chapter 12

Isabella's POV

*Beep* *Beep*

I looked around and I was in the hospital. No why? Why am I still here? As my thoughts ran wild my family walked into my room. I could tell no one knew what to say.

"Who? Who? Who?" I ask.

"Hey there little owl. What are you asking?" Mom asks.

"Who found me?" I ask.

"I did." Rory says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I came home and found you." She says.

"You shouldnt have. I dont want to be here anymore." I say.

"No you cant just say stuff like that. Your not going anywhere you cant and you wont." Mom says.

"Your mother's right you cant do this to us we wont have it." Grandma says.

"Your not going to to this to our family. You can not do this to your family we wont have it." Dad says.

"We will have someone follow you if we have to. No we will. Once your free someone will be near by at all times." Grandpa says.

"Just all of you go away. Go Away!" I yell.

"Hey dont yell at us." Grandma says.

"Go away." I say and hit my head.

Rory's POV

I pulled them all out the room and looked at them all.

"I dont think she is talking to us." I say.

"Then who is she talking too? It was clearly at us." Grandma says.

"No it wasnt she was hitting her head. I think she is talking to the voices." I say.

We all looked through the little window on the door and it was clear that it wasnt whatever those voices say are stronger then anyone might of guessed.

"Okay Im gonna stay with her talk to her. You guys just join the others for now." Mom says.

Lorelai's POV

Everyone walked away as I asked and I could feel my heart sinking in my chest. One of my girls was hurting and I cant help, but think I was my fault.

"Hey may I come in?" I ask softly.

"Sure." She says.

"Bella hun we love you. Everything that has been going on will be fixed. I promise." I say.

"No it wont. I lost everyone in my life. Mainly cause I didnt have them at all." She says.

"Hey that is not true. Your a wonderful person. Maybe alittle lost, but I can help you. Rory can help. Let us be a family again." I say.

"Im not as wonderful as you or Rory. Thats a fact. I'll never be so whats the point?" She questions.

"The point is these thoughts are wrong and whoever was putting them there are just jealous. Now get some rest and when you can come home you will. I promise everything will be okay." I say.

I placed a small kiss on her forehead and just looked at her. She has to get better not for me, but for herself. I know she can do it.

Well its back. Let me know if you all want more. Thanks.