It Started with Five Parfaits [Ch. 2]

Chapter 2

The Boys of Maplewood Apartment

After the ruckus that was the boys' way welcoming a new roomie, and a girl for that matter, they helped her bring her stuff in.

The apartment was a decently big one. Directly to her right was the gleaming black granite and chrome of the bar and kitchen, and in front of it was the living room where there lies the biggest flatscreen she had ever seen... and the snaking cords of a PS3 was connected to it. Directly ahead of her was a corridor with seven doors.

"That's Chase's room," Zack pointed to the near-right door, "and that's Reed's," he pointed to near-left door, "And that's Sykes's," he pointed to the middle-right door, "And that's Seth's," he pointed to the middle-left door, "That's my room," he pointed to the far-right door, "And that's the bathroom," he pointed to the door at the end of the corridor. He then turned to the door at the far-left of the corridor and opened it.

"Here's where you'll be staying," He said with a welcoming smile.

She entered the room. It was white carpeted, with a fair sized bed with no sheets at one corner, a cabinet on another, and to her right was a lamp and desk.

All of them got to work at once. Belle got to working with hanging her wardrobe in the cabinet with the twins, and Chase and Reed fitted the bed with the sheets she brought from home, and Zack carried some of her school stuff to the desk.

They chatted while they worked, and in here Belle found out the characters of her roommates.

Chase was what the boys call as their "big bro" for the single reason that he acts like one. She noticed that he was the one who asked, or commanded it was more like, them to help her carry in her stuff and help her unpack.

Zack was the all-around good guy, and he was always running around helping the others even if he wasn't asked to.

Reed, as Belle had noted from earlier, was the ultimate playboy, and he was known to be quite the ladies' man at school. He even said out loud the number of girls he had dated in just the past week, and the ones he had a make out session with in his room out of those girls to her. She then ignored him for the rest of the day, shuddering at the thought that he had given her.

Then there was the twins, and they told her that they were the resident pranksters and naughty boys of the apartment, as she was about to find out.

"Ohoho, check this out," Sykes said out loud. On his hands were Belle's bras, which looked like chic lingerie from a designer store.

"You're quite the seductress, are you?" Seth teased with a mischievous wink at her, the panties that matched her bras on his hands.

Then Reed took one pair, a black lacy one. He inhaled its scent deeply, and the twins laughed like two nutjobs.

Belle was mortified, but she had kept her head.

"Give. Me. Those." She said through gritted teeth.

The three stared at her with wickedly amused expressions, and ran out of the room.

Belle ran after them, her eyes shooting daggers at the three.

They had quite a run around the house, for the twins refused to give her undies back, and they were tossing it in the air at each other.

They only stopped when all three of them got a whack in the head with Chase's right knuckle.

"Give Belle her undies back, will you?" He said, half angry, half amused.

They were still laughing when they gave her back her undies, then they turned to Chase with mischievous glints in their eyes.

"Now you'll gonna get it," the twins said as they lunged for Chase in the corridor and wrestled for his underwear, attempting to give him a wedgie. The next thing Belle knew, they were having a mock wrestling match at the corridor.

Reed was laughing his butt out watching the two of them.

"Aren't you gonna stop them?" Belle asked him, concerned.

"Nah... it's cool," Reed replied with that signature playboy smile he seems to carry always. "We rarely have such fun like this."

Zack peered out from Belle's room, and went to stop them, but he was pulled into their tangle and was soon wrestling himself, and Reed, who just shrugged the scene off, jumped in to join.

It went on for quite some time before they all looked up to Belle, who was staring blankly at them.

They abruptly stopped and straightened themselves up as they stood, their faces genuinely apologetic.

"Uh, sorry you have to see that," Chase said with such an angelic face that Belle cracked up and fell down the floor, laughing like crazy.

"That's it," Reed said and he lifted the laughing Belle up and both of them sat down, and his hands tickled him.

"Stop it... Sto-o-op iit..." Belle attempted, and failed to stop Reed from tickling her, and then she was tickling back.

The others joined in the tickle fight, and the living room became a bit of a mess as they went on for a good hour.

When they got exhausted, they all sat down everywhere in the living room, all out of breath.

"Whew, that was quite fun," Belle grinned.

"Yeah, it is," Chase agreed.

Then there was a loud grumbling sound, and all heads turned to Reed who was clutching his stomach. They all became silent in one moment, and they laughed again the next.

"Okay, who wants pizza? My treat," Belle asked them.

"We do!" Five hands rose into the air.

Belle was still laughing to herself when she called for pizza.

================================================================

Here's the next one! Hehehe... enjoy! ;D