Bed peace

we walked into my room at exactly 12:55am. if my mom was here she would be pissed. "sorry baby girl" chase said laying across my bed. "its fine." I said sighing. "what's wrong?" he asked pulling me on top of him. "nothing" I replied dryly. "let me help" he said flipping me over so that he was on top of me. he kissed my neck and ran his hands up and down my body. I let out soft moans. he rubbed his bulge against me.

he slid off both of our shirts and began sucking on my chest. damn chase was all I kept thinking. he whirled his tongue all over me. "can I take it?" he said looking up at me. "promise me, you won't fuck and then leave." I said seriously. "I promise" he replied kissing me. should I let him take it? should I trust him? we don't even have a condom. am I making the wrong decision. what would my mom do? this is it. I thought while he slid off my pants and his pants.

he positioned himself between my legs and entered me slowly. the pain was excruciating. sweat started to drip from every pore on my body. he slid in and out looking at his and my every move. I held my breath as he stroked deeper and deeper. moans started to release from my mouth, to the point where I couldn't hold it in any longer. he picked up the pace as i left deep marks on his back. my head flew back. it was so much pleasure. soon after my stomach started to get much weaker than it already was. my headboard was shaking and it felt like if was 400 degrees. I released all over. my whole body was wet and shaking. chase pulled out and rolled off me. "damn its 2:00" he said looking over at the clock. I rolled into a ball and dozed off. the last words i heard were; "I love you baby, sleep tight".