Chapter 10

Something caused my eyes to crack open and I took a glance at a digital clock on Jayven's bedside table.

6:45am

I was wrapped in a comforter that I had become familiar with the past month or so. Jayven's bathroom door was cracked open and the sound of water cascading onto tiles led me to think that Jayven was showering. I walked into his bathroom completely uninvited and went to take my morning pee. After I flushed, Jayven stepped out of the shower ass naked. And I must admit it was a nice sight to see.

His athleticism really pays off.

My marveling at his hot body caused him to chuckle aloud. He reached over to grab a towel that he wrapped around his waist. I cocked my head to the side and bit my lip as I watched him strut his fine self into his room. I shook my head and removed Jayven's tee from my body and headed into his steamed up shower.

°

°

After Jayven and I arrived at school, he kissed my lips and we went our separate ways. There has been little to no conversation between us since last night. For me, I just guess it's kind of awkward. I've never been that intimate with anyone and it's kind of embarrassing. I don't even know how he felt about it. I didn't even ask him if I did a good job. I headed into the pool of high schoolers that gathered in the cafeteria in the morning. I usually entertained people but I had decided to escape to the library. Even though I can never get myself to read there, it is a good place to chill and skip class or something.

Once I got there, I was greeted by the school librarian, Ms. Gresham. There were literally like four people in there who were probably doing last minute homework or something.

Homework...shit.

It had just crossed my mind that I'd left my book bag in Keith's - I mean Mr. Powers' car. I huffed and turned around to leave and I headed towards the third floor, room 307.

Mr. Powers' English class.

I knocked on his door and his rough morning voice that was rather sexy allowed me to come in. Pushing the heavy wooden door out of my way, I entered his class. Mr. Powers looked up at me and oddly smiled. Giving him a blank stare, I simply got to what I was here for. "You have my bag?" my voice was a bit hoarse, most likely from all the screaming I engaged in last night.

"Yes, I have it right here," he said reaching under his desk. He pulled out my stylish backpack and handed it over to me. I muttered an insincere 'thank you' then went about my way. In all honesty, I have nothing to say to him. His accusations of my boyfriend were completely irrational. If that were the case then I would've see red flags in the beginning.

Right?

°

°

°

Everyone finds it difficult to pay attention at times. But for me that's almost never the case, especially during school. I've just been noticing subtle changes in my behavior lately. I haven't really been paying much attention in any of my classes. I sighed giving up trying to understand my teacher and dug through my bag. At first I was going to beat my face out of boredom but a slip of paper fell out onto my desk. I curiously unfolded it and scanned it.

***-576-9377 - K.P.

With fury, I crumbled the paper and clenched it in my hand. I wanted to throw it out but instead, I threw it in my bag and zipped it up. Forgetting about the makeup, forgetting about this lesson, and forgetting about me losing my virginity.