Characters w/pics

Some people like this, other people don't. Oh well. I did say I was going to be different with the formatting of this story, especially since it's a Teen-Fic.

Elizabeth Lail as a Grace look-a-like:

Notable differences:

Graces hair is chopped up to her neck (like a long bob cut) and is slightly more reddish than depicted in this picture. She also wears glasses, which she actually needs, and has freckles.

Mash-up picks (i.e. if I could mash-up the pic up above with these two down below, you'd have Grace) as follows:

 if I could mash-up the pic up above with these two down below, you'd have Grace) as follows:

Age: 16; Sophomore

Age: 16; Sophomore

Appearance [for the sake of being clear]:

+Reddish/copper hair, medium length, naturally wavy, lands in the middle of her neck
+sporadic, very light, freckles spread across her nose and cheeks
+Eye Color: Sky blue
+Height: 5'2

Personality: Quiet, for the most part, but firm in what she believes in. Eccentric.

Hobbies: Aside from books... she likes to cover rap songs--and she's REALLY good at it--her most recent accomplishment Eminem's Rap God and Speedom. It helps that she can memorize the lyrics after just one read through too. Some of her favorite rap artists are: Eminem, Lil' Wayne, Twista, D-Loc, and No Clue. Only her little brother knows that she can rap and sing because she has stage fright.  She volunteers at a local animal shelter. Enjoys camping--she always brings an identification book with her so she can ID plant, animal, and insect life-- and fishing, but is afraid of water.