Time Goes By

~Heather's POV~

I awoken with a a loud bang I turned and got dressed and ran down the hall to see Marty McFly standing in the front door way and was out of breath. "Heather! You gotta ... ya gottta see this its about that friend of yours " said Marty catching his breath.

"What friend Marty?" I asked the only people friends I had were Marty and his girlfriend Jennifer Parker, the Bucket family which were our neighbours and friends of the family, and Willy Wonka. But I hadn't seen Willy in years I wonder how he's doing.

"Willy Wonka of course! The guy you basically spend all your time daydreaming about since we were kids." Teased Marty McFly while chuckling a little bit.

Heather frozed from embarrassment on the spot "I ..... don't daydream about Willy all the time." Replies a stuttering Heather. Just as she said those words we heard dad's voice boom "Heather there is a letter here for you! It's from your friend Mr. Willy Wonka."

After doc or dad said those words Heather let out a squeal and pushed Marty McFly out of the way and raced to the living room to see her father chuckle at her reaction. While, Marty McFly glared at her for shoving him just a few minutes ago on the stairs.

♡♡~♡♡

After Heather opened the letter it said:
Dear Miss Heather Brown,
I know you always wondered about what happened to me since the night we meet. I have just launched a successful business of candy making now I am building the largest chocolate factory in history. I am sending this letter so I can let you know I am coming back to Hill Valley to visit you for awhile in a few weeks hope you hadn't forgotten about me!
Yours truly,
Willy Wonka
♡♡~♡♡

~ Willy Wonka's POV~

I have arrived to Hill Valley, California. I am so nervous about meeting my best friend Heather Brown. I hope she has not forgotten about me. I paid the taxi driver and walked up to the Brown mansion and knocked on the door.
The door opens and I was greeted by a man in a checker shirt and blue jeans. I never saw him here before. "Yes? May I help you?" The man asked. "Yes I am looking for Heather Brown."